64

Chapter 64

    In fact, Tomie's accusations against Mori Ogai are all false.

    Mori Ogai is very good as a husband. The two not only maintain the most basic respect and understanding, but also have the stickiness and romance when they are in love. Otherwise, they would not be envied by outsiders for so long.

    Mori Ogai also felt that he had done a good job, but it was worthless in Tomie's mouth, not even as good as Dazai Osamu.

    "What are you kidding, what does what Osamu Dazai does have anything to do with me?" Tomie obviously didn't know about Osamu Dazai's recent actions, but asked impatiently, "Since you don't believe me, there is no need for me to follow You explain, that's it, I'm leaving."

    After finishing speaking, Fu Jiang turned his head and left, and the door closed heavily with a dull sound.

    The door of the chief's office is made of high-quality mahogany, which has a good sound insulation effect and a cushioning device. Usually, there is no sound when the door is opened and closed. One can imagine how hard Fu Jiang is to close the door.

    This door divided Tomie and Mori Ogai into two worlds. Even if Tomie slammed the door and left, Mori Ogai still couldn't understand why Tomie got angry.

    Is it wrong to be unhappy?

    No, he should be angry.

    Mori Ogai propped up his forehead, he just felt that something wanted to come out of his mind, it was so crowded that he had a splitting headache, and wished he could faint on the spot.

    In a daze, Mori Ogai saw the basement of his home.

    The basement was originally intended to be used as a weapons and equipment warehouse, but after Fu Jiang suggested that he wanted to decorate it into a lounge, it was decorated as it is now, and he even made a lot of suggestions in a strange way.

    He especially likes the big bed, the color of the sheets matches Fu Jiang's complexion very well, and he likes the isolation here without the sun.

    He and Tomie had a good relationship before, so Mori Ogai never thought about that, but now that there is a rift between him and Tomie, this desire surges up unconsciously.

    He wanted to lock Fu Jiang up.

    Obviously he is his lover, a couple who got married in a dignified manner, went abroad to register and get a marriage certificate, why did it become like this?

    I should have locked up Fu Jiang from the very beginning.

    And the same scene appeared in that false memory.

    Fu Jiang, who was locked on the bed by a thin silver chain, was crying and begging himself, hoping that he could let him go, and he would be obedient.

    The mouth that can spit out hurtful words is also blocked, and no one responds even if he cries. In Fu Jiang's world, no one can respond to him except himself.