55

Chapter 55

    What is the so-called couple?

    What is love?

    In the past, Osamu Dazai might say that it is an emotion that ordinary people use to numb their own emotions, an emotion that has no reason, and a weakness that can be exploited at will.

    But if you ask the current Osamu Dazai...

    he can't answer.

    He himself has never been in love with ordinary people, and he doesn't even know whether his abnormal relationship with Fu Jiang is correct or not.

    Judging from the evaluations of neighbors and people around, the way the two of them get along is probably correct.

    Osamu Dazai persistently wanted to put his favorite canned crab meat in the shopping cart. Not only did Tomie not stop him, but he also put a lot of his favorite high-end cooking ingredients in it, regardless of whether the two of them could make it, the things he liked would never stop. Put it in the shopping cart hesitantly, and then go home with big bags and small bags.

    After Fu Jiang came to Tokyo, the money he got from those rich people was enough to squander, but with Fu Jiang's extravagant way of spending money, it won't take long for all the money to be spent. At that time, the two of them will still have to drink Northwest Wind .

    Dazai Zhizhi was clearly rich, but he let himself spend Tomie's savings like a little boy, without any psychological burden.

    During this period of time, Tomie and Osamu Dazai lived in this apartment like ordinary couples.

    Osamu Dazai would go out to "work" regularly every morning, and leave work on time at night, and would bring some roses or small gifts when he came back from get off work every day.

    Perfectly fulfilled all the responsibilities between the couple

    . In the eyes of outsiders, although this same-sex couple does not go out often, they are obviously very loving and never quarrel. They are even more harmonious and loving than some heterosexual couples.

    They have even become the well-known young couple in this apartment, but they will stick together whenever they go out.

    Especially the black-haired, black-eyed young man who is prettier. He is gentle and beautiful. He is a perfect example of a boyfriend. Even though he knows that he already has a relationship, the residents of the apartment building are still fascinated by him. reverse.

    Even some people who already have boyfriends and girlfriends or are married will be attracted by Fu Jiang, and no one will notice that something is wrong.

    The two lived like this.

    Osamu Dazai felt that it would be good if Tomie continued to pretend like this, but the feedback he received during this period was not like this.

    This apartment building has been completely captured by Fu Jiang.

    The influence only occurs in the dark, and only a small number of people will discover the desire hidden in the shadows just around the corner.