61

Chapter 61

    Osamu Dazai closed the book.

    He is now dazzled by this complicated memory, and his whole body is a little dizzy. The memory of "Osamu Dazai" in countless parallel worlds makes him a little confused about what is reality and what is illusion.

    The amount of information brought to him by the book is considerable, but Osamu Dazai is caught in a dilemma at this time.

    This ability to predict the future is not good, but it can also help him to a certain extent, as well as his best friend Oda Sakunosuke who is bound to die in the future.

    Haven't met yet, but the news he got from the book is that no matter which world the other party is dead.

    Osamu Dazai was leaning on the sofa, his brain was working rapidly, analyzing the usable information from these worlds, and also separating out all the special and abnormal things in those worlds and sorting them out in a unified way.

    Although there are many parallel worlds, the world lines of many worlds overlap and are very easy to divide, but the content of a few worlds makes him a little concerned.

    Every world has its good and its bad, but there are only a few of the worst.

    Just like the world with Tomie Kawakami.

    This world is similar to the world I experienced, except that Fu Jiang from another world became the leader of the gang. And Kawakami Tomie in his own world is not the leader, but still a cadre of the port mafia.

    The difference is that it starts from the day the ancestor died.

    Although Tomie Kawakami said he wanted the position of leader, he got tired of getting the position of leader, and casually threw it to his boyfriend Mori Ogai, who is the current leader of their port mafia.

    And compared to the other world, the relationship between Ogai Mori and Tomie Kawakami in this world is much better, even to the point of discussing marriage.

    But... is that really the case?

    These strange memories caused Osamu Dazai's brain to freeze, so he could only slow down his thinking speed and slowly figure out the special features.

    Of course Osamu Dazai knows Tomie Kawakami, and the relationship between the two is not bad. Since Tomie chose to give up the position of leader, the direction of this world is completely opposite to that of the other world.

    Tomie Kawakami in this world did not seduce himself, but honestly dated Mori Ogai, and even used the identity of Mori Ogai's lover when attending various events.

    These two people don't have that kind of... scalp-numbing entanglement.

    But this is not right.

    Something is wrong with Tomie Kawakami.

    "Aji, Rintaro has issued a new mission, please remember to go out with me later." Just as Osamu Dazai was thinking hard to figure out the world line, Tomie Kawakami's voice sounded at the door.