43

Chapter 43

    The acquaintance of Tomie and Ozaki Hongye was introduced by the leader half a month ago.

    The reason is very simple, that is to say, girls are better at taking care of people, so Koyo Ozaki is asked to take care of people.

    Koyo Ozaki is also a person with supernatural abilities, and his status in the port mafia is not low. It is simply unacceptable to be called by the leader to work as a nanny for someone.

    Especially since this is an ordinary person with nothing but his face.

    During the period when Tomie was famous, Ozaki Koye didn’t know anything, and even met him from a distance. The distance was too far, and Tomie didn’t intend to hook up with Ozaki Koye, so at that time, Ozaki Koye didn’t know anything. There was no love at first sight for Fu Jiang.

    She only thought that Fu Jiang... might be the leader's little lover.

    Such a good-looking child...

    was she forced by Han#哥#兒#全#理#?

    At that time, Fu Jiang had already put on new clothes that were comfortable and exquisite, his hair had been well taken care of by a stylist, and he had supplemented his nutrition. His figure was no longer as thin as he was on Leibo Street. year old boy.

    Tomie's body is very buggy.

    In addition to his strong recovery ability, he also absorbs nutrients quickly. Even if his body was not healthy before, he can quickly return to the peak of his appearance after a short-term recuperation.

    At the peak of his appearance, as long as Fu Jiang thinks about it, those who are not strong-willed can fall in love with him at first sight.

    Those with strong willpower, such as Dazai ruled them, are still slowly conquering them.

    Should it be said that they deserve to be targeted?

    There are also four targets for this raid.

    Dazai Osamu, Nakahara Chuya, Mori Ogai and a Russian with a long name. I have met the first three, but I have never met the latter Russian until now.

    In fact, Fu Jiang didn't mind the last one very much.

    Since I refreshed in Yokohama, the main background of this dungeon is in Yokohama, as long as I can wait, I will definitely be able to wait for someone else.

    It doesn't matter if you fill up the favorability of the other three people in advance.

    In other words, at that time, the sudden appearance of the fourth person will actually make the other three people take other actions.

    It's a pity that Koye Ozaki didn't know what dangerous things the seemingly obedient Tomie was thinking.

    Koye Ozaki came into contact with Tomie three weeks after Tomie came to the port mafia.

    Today they will go out together because they have to go on a mission together.

    It is said that it is a mission, but in fact it is true to take care of talents. Tomie Kawakami does not seem to be the kind of person who will kill people at all, but the few cadres who issued the mission are very taboo about this.