10

Chapter 10

    The clerk has worked in the store for so long, and he has never seen any strange customers. He just ordered two meals and two sets of tableware for one person. Even if his temper is a little bit grumpy, the waiter can still provide perfect service with a smile on his face.

    Fu Jiang and Fu Heisher came late, and there were no seats in the store shortly after they arrived. The store was full, and a dozen waiters shuttled among the customers, delivering delicious food.

    Wujo Wu and Xia Youjie came earlier, and they had already started eating when the food was served in front of Fu Heisher.

    "The food in his house is not as good as it used to be." Fu Jiang couldn't touch the food, and just complained about the smell, "Sure enough, the more the store opens, the less it cares about the customers." Fu Heisher felt that the store

    's The food is quite delicious, and there is no other problem except that it is more expensive. As for Fu Jiang, if he can't eat it, he can't say it's delicious, so he treats Fu Jiang as farting.

    Fu Heisher ignored Fu Jiang, but Fu Jiang could say a lot by himself.

    He is very picky about the food served, which is obviously the same as what he ate a few years ago, but Lu Shi can find something that does not suit his liking in the food served, from the smell not good enough, to the presentation not delicate enough, to The shape of the small desserts delivered was a little deformed, which made Fu Jiang disgusted all over.

    Hearing that Fu Jiang disliked these meals so much, Fu Heishi suddenly felt that the delicious food tasted the same as that of Jue Wa. Even Xia Youjie, who could hear them talking, felt that half of the meal he had eaten was not as good as it was just now. delicious.

    Who knows if he did it on purpose?

    "You can't eat, you will make trouble if you don't order it for you, and you still don't like it if you order it for you. What do you want to do?" Fu Heisher put down his chopsticks very unhappy. One movement almost cracked the exquisite porcelain bowl, and the nearby waiter thought that Fu Heisher was dissatisfied, so he hurried over to apologize.

    "It's nothing, don't worry about me." Fu Heisher responded, "Shut your mouth before I finish eating, or I won't help you with anything you want to do." Fu Jiang had no choice but to shut his mouth

    .

    At this time, Xia Youjie felt that Fu Heisher had done a good job.

    How can there be someone like Fu Jiang who dislikes the food he is eating when others are eating?

    Fu Jiang finally shut up, Fu Heisher stopped nagging, Gojo Satoru put down his pricked ears, and turned his attention back to the food in front of him.

    There was nothing in front of Fu Hesher.

    He occupied a double seat by himself, and there was an untouched set meal in front of him, and he kept talking to himself like someone else. Fuheshier didn't wear headphones, and if he did, he wouldn't say anything. This kind of words come.