59

Chapter 59

    Edogawa Ranpo stood at the door of Nakahara Chuya's apartment, and greeted Nakahara Chuya.

    In fact, Edogawa Ranpo didn't really want to come, but he couldn't bear the conditions offered by Dazai Osamu, which really whetted his appetite, coupled with his curiosity and Fukuzawa Yukichi's acquiescence, he would come here.

    Otherwise, he wouldn't be bothered to share this muddy water.

    Speaking of which, Osamu Dazai is more interesting than he first thought.

    Nakahara also felt that Osamu Dazai would not be able to come to Yokohama in a short time, but Osamu Dazai found another way and found someone in the middle.

    detective agency.

    This detective agency is not very famous now, but Dazai Osamu has contact with the people in it, so he can naturally find the other party through his own channels, and then find Edogawa Ranpo for help.

    As Chuya Nakahara said, if he can't return to Yokohama for the time being, he should ask someone to help him and make a trip for him.

    And Edogawa Ranpo also took the initiative to find himself as he expected.

    I was still a child looking at the person on the information, and sighed while reading: "Actually, I am a little strange, this Tomie Kawakami is not a good person at first glance, why do you all like such a person?

    " The civil strife in Yokohama seems to have the shadow of Tomie, and even the previous renewal of the port mafia seems to have the shadow of Tomie. If there is trouble outside, he will complain to Fukuzawa Yukichi about his misfortune.

    Each of these smart people seemed to be bewitched, and they chased one person persistently. If there hadn't been a big mess, Fukuzawa Yukichi would have intervened long ago.

    Before the news of Tomie's death came out, Fukuzawa Yukichi thought that Yokohama would be stable, but he didn't expect that it would become like this again within a few days.

    It can't be said that Mori Ogai didn't work hard. Mori Ogai's ability to control it is not the same as that of Nakahara Chuya, which already shows his excellent self-control ability. Otherwise, the current Yokohama will be like the former leader of Tomie. for chaos.

    When it really came to that point, Fukuzawa Yukichi would definitely kill Mori Ogai himself.

    "Like it? It's so strange. I don't even know if it's like it. After all, it's my own thing. Isn't it natural to be unhappy after being snatched away?" Osamu Dazai gave Edogawa Ranpo an incredible answer .

    "You don't regard her as a lover, but as a possession, is that what you mean?" Edogawa Ranpo asked, "Now you want me to help find a lost item?" "You can understand it that way

    . "

    Fukuzawa Yukichi frowned beside him, apparently disapproving of Dazai Osamu's words.