38

Chapter 38

    Can't move.

    By mistake, Mori Ogai brought Tomie back to his home.

    Sen Owai is actually living in the dormitory of the ** building. The double room is more than 50 square meters. It may be because he is a doctor. The room is well-organized, and only some places that will not be noticed A trace of life appeared.

    It doesn't seem like a place where people live.

    Alice held Fu Jiang's hand, bouncing around, but she didn't let go of her hand, and chattered about some cakes, pastries and desserts.

    very close.

    "This is my room, you can stay in the guest room." Mori Owai pushed open the door of the guest bedroom, the decoration inside is very cute, everything is all kinds of pink and tender that a teenage girl would like Tender color.

    Nominally, it was prepared for Alice, but in fact, most of them are empty, and there will be no people living here.

    When Mori Ogai fell asleep, Alice would either disappear, or be vigilant in his room, not leaving him too far.

    This is alertness.

    When Tomie saw this arrangement, he couldn't help but frowned, "This is a place for girls to live, I'm a boy!" "

    But boys don't know how to wear skirts." Mori Ogai grabbed the door, "Since If you are a guest, please listen to your master carefully, and don’t do things that make your master angry.” “

    But I just don’t want to stay!” Tomie leaned over, grabbed Mori Ogai’s arm, and the blood on the exposed arm was cleaned. Only the skirt dyed red can prove that Fu Jiang has just suffered a very serious injury.

    But now, the injury has completely healed, and the incision made by the operation has also completely healed.

    Whether this person is human or not.

    Mori Ogai asked himself more than once if Tomie was human.

    Can a human being have such supernatural powers and healing powers?

    "Really, can't it?" Tomie held Mori Ogai's hand, and his slender fingers slid down into Mori Ogai's callused palm, "Or I can go to your room to make a bed on the floor, you always Don't let me sleep on the sofa."

    Tomie stuck his whole body on Mori Ogai's arm, and the middle-aged man almost subconsciously shook off Tomie, "Forget it, you go to the master bedroom to sleep." "

    Then Where's Mr. Sen?"

    "Of course I slept here, and I'll send you back tomorrow, and we'll be in trouble if someone who's raped sees you here." "But I want to be with

    Dr. Sen." Fu Jiang, who was thrown away, lowered his head, "I don't know anyone else except Mr. Mori."

    Really?