25

Chapter 25

    When Wujo Wu was leaving, he supervised Fu Jiang to put on his trousers. After Fu Jiang put on a whole set of clothes, he left to trouble those old oranges.

    And Tomie stayed with Jianren Qihai in Wujo Satoru's dormitory.

    Hui Yuanxiong was ignored by Tomie.

    "My name is Hui Yuanxiong! I'm a freshman this year! What's your name?" Feeling the strange embarrassment, Hui Yuanxiong acted as the person who made the atmosphere lively, "Although I don't know what relationship you have with Senior Xia You, But since you are a friend of senior Xia You, you are our friend, will you be bored here? Do you want to play games in my dormitory? There is a game console in my dormitory, and you can play online." "Are you going

    ? "Fu Jiang didn't answer Hui Yuanxiong, but tilted his head to ask Nanami Jianren.

    Jianren Qihai replied indifferently: "You can do whatever you want."

    "Then go." Fu Jiang stood up and leaned towards Qihai intentionally or unintentionally.

    In his heart, Fu Jiang is not an easy person to get along with.

    Being entangled with him is basically equivalent to getting involved with trouble.

    Didn't you see that Gojo Wu and Xia Youjie were both overwhelmed by Fu Jiang's affairs?

    What you think is one thing, what you do is another.

    Nanami just distanced herself from Tomie, and went to Haibara Yuo's room with the two of them.

    Haibara's room is more like that of a male high school student, full of life, with the clothes he changed from yesterday on the chair.

    Feeling a little embarrassed, he put all his clothes away and threw them into the laundry basket in the bathroom. After tidying up the desktop, he found out the game, "Do you like adventure games or fighting games? The game I brought There are not many CDs."

    "Adventure." Fu Jiang chose a genre.

    However, he didn't sit on the bed like Hui Yuanxiong, but leaned against the wall, waiting for the progress of the game bored.

    Fu Jiang actually doesn't like playing games very much. For him, the games are too simple. Even MOBA games with strong confrontation can be easily won. This kind of adventure RPG game with traces is even easier to grasp.

    Apart from being familiar with the key positions and game settings at the beginning and losing once or twice, Fu Jiang became more proficient as he went on.

    Originally, Hui Yuanxiong thought he was a chicken with vegetables, but he didn't expect to be taken away by the boss, and he even broke the record that had never been broken before.

    "Senior Kawakami! You are amazing!" Hui Yuanxiong has been impressed by Tomie's game skills, "I just hit that point for a long time but I couldn't get it down, and you actually helped me pass it!" "It's very simple, we have to