8

Chapter 8

    Fu Heisher saw that Fu Jiang gave out Wujiao Jitiaowu's mobile phone number so graciously, but he didn't want to call it anymore.

    He didn't want to follow Fu Jiang's wishes.

    He put the phone in his pocket, "Do you want me to hit me? How can there be such a good thing?"

    But this time he didn't shake Fu Jiang's hand away, and let him hold his arm.

    Anyway, I don't feel much, let's treat it as a humanoid pendant.

    At least it's pleasing to the eye.

    [Fu Heisher's total favorability: 39]

    Gojo Gojo was lying on the table bored, listening to the assistant supervisor on the podium talking excitedly about the cultural lessons that ordinary high schools would also teach.

    He didn't come to Jugao to hear this.

    Gojo Satoru, who has been receiving private elite education at Gojo's home, is not used to listening to the teacher's lectures in the classroom, propping his chin and falling asleep.

    Xia Youjie and Jiarui Niuzi are well received.

    The two of them had been taking classes in ordinary junior high schools before entering the junior high school. They thought that the content of the first day of the curse high school should be related to conjurers, but they didn't expect it to be so common.

    "It's so boring..." Gojo Satoru said weakly after the class was over, "I thought it was fun outside, he seems to like the class." "Him?" Xia Youjie also stretched,

    " Your friend?"

    "My boyfriend." Gojo Satoru didn't shy away from mentioning this, "I have been receiving private elite education at Gojo's house before, and my boyfriend goes to school like ordinary people outside, usually living in the city, only I only go back to my family's mansion during the holidays."

    Xia Youjie was a little surprised.

    He thought that with Gojo Satoru's character, he would never let his boyfriend out of his sight.

    It turned out that the two were in a long-distance relationship.

    Thinking about Gojo Satoru in this way is quite miserable. I am waiting for my boyfriend at home, waiting to go home on the weekend to meet each other, but Tomie outside is used to seeing all kinds of colors and people better than Gojo Satoru, so naturally he will not treat him like this. Gojo Satoru is the only one.

    Whether it is true or not, at least Tomie Kawakami admitted it himself.

    In Tomie Kawakami's heart, Gojo Satoru is just the spare tire with the best conditions.

    "Childhood sweethearts." Jiarui Glass sighed, "Have you been together since you were young?"

    Gojo Satoru nodded, "We lived together when we were about five years old."