20

Chapter 20

The rich woman and sister took out much more money than what Fu Jiang gave to Fu Heisher at the beginning. It was roughly estimated that it was about one million. A few of them fell out of their hands and fell to the ground without grasping them.

Fu Heisher laughed angrily.

After Fu Heisher left the restaurant, he returned to the rich woman.

After he squandered all his bonuses, he would find a rich woman and seduce her to stay by her side for a period of time until he took over the next mission.

The last rich woman was taken away by Fu Jiang, so naturally Fu Heisher could only look for the next target.

He has experience in this area, and it didn't take much effort to find a suitable partner in the circle of rich women, and successfully settled in the other's home. When he goes out now, he just goes to the convenience store downstairs to buy something.

After buying things according to the rich woman's request, Fu Heisher was holding a cigarette and a plastic bag, and he didn't care about the no-smoking sign on the wall. His mind was very confused, and he remembered the task Kong Shiyu gave him , I think of the rich woman for a while, but more of that Fu Jiang.

It is true that Fu Heisher didn't like Fu Jiang very much at first, and he didn't have a good face towards him, but it is undeniable that Fu Jiang has an excellent face.

This face perfectly fits Fu Heisher's aesthetics, so Fu Heisher can tolerate some of Fu Jiang's excessive actions.

Fu Jiang is bullying and afraid of the hard, and his step-by-step retreat just makes Fu Jiang almost ride on his head, and even uses himself to stimulate Gojo Satoru.

When you can't see it?

Fu Heisher exhaled the smoke ring, the closed elevator door opened with a ding, and the sound of being separated from the outside flooded into his mind.

"We and Fu Heisher are really in love with each other. He is only with you for fun. If you have self-knowledge, get away from him quickly!" This voice... Fu Heisher opened his

eyes

wide , The cigarette in his mouth almost fell to the ground.

Before Fu Heisher could recover, he heard the woman's voice.

"What's so good about Fu Heisher's smelly and tough big man, why don't you follow me, I'm much richer than Fu Heisher!" Fuck, what a thing

!

For a moment, Fu Heisher didn't even know who his anger was directed at.

Is it a rich woman who cuckolded herself, or Fu Jiang who came here casually to make trouble for herself?

Or... It was Fu Jiang who was favored by others.

"It's not good to say this in front of me." Fuheshier sneered, let the automatically closed elevator door open again, stuck the elevator door with his hand, and walked from the elevator entrance at the corner to the corridor.