18

Chapter 18

    Fu Jiang didn't expect that he could meet Jianren Qihai here.

    He had already planned to wait until Qihai Jianren entered the college next year before getting in touch with the other party, but he didn't expect that the other party moved to this apartment a year in advance and lived next door to him.

    It's more interesting.

    This accident made Fu Jiang a little surprised, but very pleasantly surprised.

    Originally, he didn't like Wujo Satoru's trapping himself here, because it meant that he couldn't act at will, even though he was prepared, he still didn't like it.

    But with Qihai Jianren here, he doesn't have to worry about this gap period -

    although it doesn't count.

    Fu Jiang knew that his first impression on Qi Hai was not good.

    In fact, no matter which Zhoumu Qihaijian people have a bad attitude towards him.

    Fu Jiang's character is not pleasing, even if he has a beauty beyond ordinary people, it is still not easy to use.

    Jianren Qihai is the kind of person who will not favor others because of their appearance.

    What he considered was only the character and attitude of the other party, as well as the most basic politeness, and Fu Jiang obviously failed the inspection of Qi Haijian's first impression.

    Fu Jiang is used to it.

    Qihai Jianren's current dislike will soon become liking, but people like Qihai Jianren are more difficult to blacken, which can be regarded as a challenge.

    "That's not polite."

    "Why do you think I'm here?" Fu Jiang was very rude, "Please be a little self-aware of what you're doing." "Didn't it be agreed before that we

    would come out and live together ?" " Wujo Satoru complained, "I didn't expect you to change your mind after such a long time."

    Jianren Qihai pushed his glasses again.

    This couple is indeed rare good-looking, just looking at it is pleasing to the eye, but this does not change the fact that the two are quarreling.

    very noisy.

    My new home hasn't been tidied up yet, why should I watch the two of them flirting here?

    As for the reason Qihai Jianren judged that the two of them were not arguing but flirting, it was just because the two of them were still holding hands tightly.

    Just for fun.

    Even though he is single, Jianren Qihai, who knows a lot from reading, thinks indifferently.

    I hope there will not be too many intersections in the future.

    Jianren Qihai endured and endured. Seeing that the two people had no intention of stopping, he had no choice but to interrupt the words of the two of them: "Sorry, I haven't tidied up my room yet. I'll go and tidy up the room first." Jianren Qihai signaled The two made way, and the employee who came in behind carrying the refrigerator hurried into the room to put down the things, and then went downstairs to move the next item.