15

Chapter 15

    Gojo Satoru knew that Tomie couldn't be trapped in an ordinary room.

    Just like other spell spirits can shuttle through buildings at will, Fu Jiang, who is a soul body, can also pass through walls at will.

    Locking the door is just a subconscious conditioned reflex, or in other words, it reflects Wujo Wu's deepest desire/desire.

    do not leave.

    "It's decorated according to your liking." Gojo Satoru stood at the gate, watching Tomie excitedly wandering around in the living room, inspecting all the sites like a cat inspecting his own territory, and then happily returned to the first floor.

    "Not bad." Tomie looked satisfied, "It seems that you have memorized all the things I like."

    Gojo Satoru smiled slightly.

    In fact, it's easy to guess what Fu Jiang likes.

    Expensive, shiny, like a dragon likes all kinds of valuable and shiny items.

    And everything to make him comfortable.

    Gojo Satoru can do many things for Tomie, including buying him luxury goods, letting him live in a big house, and eating food that no one else can eat.

    In a sense, he and Tomie are still childhood sweethearts, because of the relationship they grew up with, Gojo Satoru also knows what kind of person Tomie is.

    But in the eyes of others, it is really unreasonable for a person like Gojo Satoru who knows what kind of person Tomie is and still plunges in headlong.

    Even if they will be unconsciously attracted by Fu Jiang later, they will still scold Gojo Satoru on the surface, telling him to leave Fu Jiang and stop falling down.

    "Are there any dissatisfaction?"

    "I can't think of any dissatisfaction for a while." Fu Jiang leaned on the sofa, "This place is much better than the high-end apartment I lived in before." "

    Then you still want to go to Tokyo Is it a high-end apartment?"

    Fu Jiang tilted his head: "It's all mine anyway."

    yes.

    Kawashima took a look at Gojo Gojo's full favorability and blackening value of 55, and decided not to tease Gojo Gojo for the time being.

    Although Gojo Satoru is good at strategy, he is also very difficult to deal with after he is blackened.

    This hidden line can also be reloaded like the previous strategy line, but Kawashima did not choose a one-person strategy.

    That's a real waste of time.

    That's why Kawashima chose to attack all the attack targets at the same time to save time as much as possible.