7

Chapter 7

    Fuheshier was threatening himself.

    If he handed himself over to Wujo Wu, he could get more money, but Fu Jiang was not at all afraid of Fu Heisher telling Wujo Wu of his existence.

    Gojo Satoru would believe it, but he couldn't see himself, and couldn't find any evidence to prove his existence, so he could only fall into a state of impotence and rage.

    And at this time, the result of this horse race came out.

    All of Fu Heisher's one million yuan was in vain, and the winner was the Wuzhu that Fu Jiang said.

    "I'm right." Fu Jiang tilted his head, "If you listen to me, now you won't lose money but win money."

    Fu Heisher ignored him, just stood up with a click, and joined the crowd leave.

    Seeing that what he said did not attract Fu Heisher's attention, Fu Jiang seemed a little irritable. He jumped up from his seat and followed Fu Heisher, and followed Fu Heisher all the way to a rich woman's house where he was currently living. .

    The two of them just stood up in front of Fu Jiang.

    He had a downcast face in front of Fu Jiang, as if Fu Jiang owed him money, but when facing the rich woman, Fu Heisher could even be called gentle.

    His figure was already full of wildness, and his face was also very masculine, even if he had a stinky face, people would like it, needless to say, he showed such a seductive expression now.

    Fu Jiang made a face, "How is that woman better than me? Am I not as good as her?" The

    woman who is nearly forty years old is indeed well maintained. She looks only in her thirties, and she has been piling up with money The beauty that comes out is enough to attract countless men to flock to her.

    But her only favorite recently is Fuheshier.

    It's just that Fu Heisher will be gentle with himself only when he pays money, and he can barely have a good face. Who would have thought that he hadn't spent money today, and Fu Heisher would take the initiative.

    This made the rich woman very happy.

    She casually grabbed a handful of 10,000 yuan bills from her wallet and stuffed them into Fu Heisher's belt, leaning against his arms, slowly sketching with her fingertips, and slowly sliding down the gap between the pectoral and abdominal muscles, It is full of erotic/erotic meaning belonging to adults, and its meaning is self-evident.

    Fu Heisher's eyes never left the rich woman next to him, and he was even able to separate part of his mind to tease the rich woman.

    There was Fu Jiang's frantic scream in his ear, and for the first time, there was an expression other than arrogance on that beautiful and delicate face.

    That's it.

    Fu Heisher glanced at the furious Fu Jiang from the corner of his eye, and was satisfied to see that guy showing an exciting expression. Even when he didn't notice, the expression on his face was a bit real.