12

Chapter 12

    Xia Youjie came so suddenly that no one except Fu Jiang could understand why Xia Youjie interrupted.

    Obviously this has nothing to do with him, right?

    On the contrary, Fu Heisher was thoughtful.

    Xia Youjie's reaction was as if he couldn't see it and must help Fu Jiang to save his respect, and it was still at such a delicate moment.

    "Xia You, it's none of your business here, you and your family can go back first." Gojo Wudun suddenly, he didn't seem to want to get into the matter, "I'll go back in a while, remember to tell Teacher Ye Moth about my Go back later at night."

    Xia Youjie also knew that he should go back now and not get involved in this matter anymore, and it is best not to interfere in the future.

    But is this really good?

    Will I regret it?

    Xia Youjie opened his mouth for a long time, but shook his head, "Sorry, I still have to stay here." "

    It's useless for you to stay here."

    "Is there?" Fu Heisher asked. "Is it related?"

    It should be related, but I don't know whether it is while alive or after death.

    In fact, Fu Heisher also wanted to know what happened to Fu Jiang's physique.

    If you don’t look at your body skills, then you are an ordinary person without any magic power, but Wujo Wu is different. He has six eyes that can see almost everything. According to this principle, Wujo Wu is the one who can see everything. .

    But Gojo Satoru couldn't see it.

    Maybe only he can see it in this world, or maybe other people can see it, but now seeing Fu Jiang's attitude towards Xia Youjie, he is not sure.

    Maybe Xia Youjie could see it too.

    Fu Heisher has had this kind of speculation since just now, but he has not been sure.

    Xia Youjie hid it very well. Although he looked at Fu Jiang several times, they were all out of Fu Heisher's sight, and Fu Jiang didn't respond to Xia Youjie's sight at all, as if he really couldn't see him.

    He didn't ask Wujou what he said, but Fu Jiang. Wujowu didn't hear clearly, but he noticed the fluctuation of the surrounding mantra.

    Correspondingly, Fu Heisher and Xia Youjie also sensed something was wrong.

    Fu Jiang also looked into the distance, subconsciously retreating back with a little panic on his face.

    boom!

    There was a loud bang.

    The roof of this century-old shop in the bustling city center was blown off, and several human-shaped curse spirits in blood-stained clothes poked their heads out from the gap in the roof, and the almost identical upside-down faces blocked them. All the light was lost, only a few rays of the setting sun came in through the gap.