30

Chapter 30

    Fu Jiang noticed something.

    His technique is to control a part of his body, and the part left outside can be felt completely.

    The difference is that he can choose to give up a part, or he can choose to keep that part alive.

    Fu Jiang didn't expect a part of himself to be taken away by the Buddhist family.

    It was obvious what those people wanted to do with their own flesh.

    What confuses Fu Jiang now is, do they want to use a part of themselves as an implant? How did they know they had this trait?

    It's not just Fu Jiang who has this doubt, even Zenyuan Naoya doesn't know why those old things want a part of Fu Jiang.

    No matter how you look at it, it is just a piece of Fu Jiang's meat, and it is not a potato. It is impossible to get a new Fu Jiang by planting it in the ground.

    If you look at Zenyuan Naoya, these old things are completely useless.

    If a person could be cloned with just a piece of flesh, wouldn't all scientists nowadays be idiots? They still need to be conjurers here and go directly to the Academy of Sciences to study biology.

    Zenyuan Naoya just watched Married, and planned to stand up and leave without the slightest interest, and those old men didn't care what Zenyuan Naoya was going to do.

    What matters now is Fu Jiang.

    "Naoya, when you went to get things, did anyone else see this scene besides the police?" "

    No, only me." Zenyuan Naoya said boredly, "If it's nothing for me, I'll leave first."

    "Just make sure, let's go."

    Fu Jiang was pushed into the operating room.

    The school uniform on his body was cut by scissors, revealing the complete wound.

    Compared with when he was first injured, Fu Jiang's ear wound has healed one-third of the time, but the hideous wound is still terrifying after one-third of the healing.

    Just as Xia Youjie thought, the doctor didn't suspect Fu Jiang.

    Because the remaining two-thirds of the wounds are also fatal, but it can also explain why they can persist for so long without bleeding to death.

    Stained with blood, Xia Youjie, who seemed to have run straight from the scene of the murder, was sitting on a bench outside the emergency room.

    Xia Youjie, who was sitting with his legs open, looked very dangerous, but the passing nurses would still pretend to casually glance at Xia Youjie, and then leave with unsatisfied intentions.

    "Student Xia You." The assistant supervisor who came over sat next to Xia Youjie, "Student Chuankami..." "

    Huh?" Xia Youjie, who was still thinking wildly, came back to his senses when he heard Fu Jiang's name: "Why? Already?"