31

Chapter 31

    Six hours had passed since Zenyuan Naoya brought back that piece of meat.

    The pieces of meat were placed on several petri dishes, and there was also saline in it to keep the cells alive.

    They sealed up these pieces of meat and put them in an empty room where no one was there. Only the servants at home looked after them, and they came to check on them every two hours.

    The servant didn't quite understand why he had to look at the two pieces of meat, but he still obeyed the order from above and came over every two hours to record the data.

    The servant came over three times this afternoon and recorded the size of these pieces of meat.

    At first the servant thought it was a normal error, but after three times, the servant was surprised to find that these pieces of meat had grown up.

    Really grown up.

    Those pieces of meat grew from a dozen grams to dozens of grams. Compared with the change in weight, he cared more about the size of those pieces of meat.

    A small piece of meat used to occupy only a small part of the petri dish, but now the meat has filled the entire petri dish.

    It's like... growing up.

    The servant was a little panicked, and immediately told the above about it.

    The old men who had just dispersed not long ago gathered again at this time, and this time their goal was Fu Jiang.

    Fu Jiang who absorbed normal saline and was raised.

    The last time we met was only in the afternoon, and even if they were demented, they couldn't forget the appearance of the meat they had seen before. Seven or eight old men surrounded the two plates of meat with different expressions, and no one spoke.

    After ten minutes of silence, the oldest man spoke first.

    "Send it for inspection."

    "But if this really has the property of proliferation..." Someone disagreed, "This Tomie Kawakami has a very special physique. It was like this when he was still alive. His injuries have always healed quickly, and he is training as a conjurer. The wounds I received at the time can all be healed within a day.”

    It’s just that this matter was kept very tight by Gojo Satoru, and it was discovered by an accident later.

    In the past, Tomie was not qualified to be a magician. He could see the magic spirit, but his magic power was even less than that of ordinary people, so he couldn’t see it at all. Gojo Satoru wanted him to become a magician at first At least you can protect yourself.

    But at that time, Fu Jiang was too delicate and unwilling to work hard. In addition, the training of the conjurer was really hard. Fu Jiang was always injured, and he didn't continue to practice after practicing for a while.

    If this is placed in another family of the Yusan family, it will definitely train Fu Jiang to become a magician. People with his physique are most suitable for training to be a magician. Even if the talent is not high, but hard work can make up for it. Excellent conjurer.