44

Chapter 44

    This scene is a bit weird.

    Fu Jiang, who is obviously a cadre, is now being protected by a person he does not know but is very familiar with. At this time, the prisoners who wanted to rape Fu Jiang were pressed against the wall and sunk into the ground. Being held down by something heavy, there was no way to escape.

    And that person...

    Many people have seen the face of Nakahara Chuya. At the beginning, this face worth 100 million yuan caused a frenzy in the port mafia and the entire underground world of Yokohama. Almost all gangsters Everyone knows what Zhongya Zhongya looks like, so soon, someone recognized Zhongya Zhongya.

    Why did the leader offer a reward to Zhongye in the Central Plains?

    It seems... because he is Fu Jiang's former companion?

    Fortunately, the leader is not here.

    Zhong Yuanzhong was also surprised to find that the port mafia was full of hostility towards him.

    It’s not scary that they are hostile to Zhongyuan Zhong. He still has a reward of 100 million yen on his head. Anyone who wants this money will be hostile to him. It's not that I want to arrest myself to pay back the money, but the person behind me.

    Fu Jiang was still sobbing softly behind him, and did not see other people who were blocked by Zhong Yuan.

    "Officer Kawakami, are you injured?" Finally someone couldn't help asking Fu Jiang.

    Until this time, Fu Jiang raised his head and looked at the other members of the port mafia.

    "No problem." Fu Jiang's eyes were still red, and there were tears on his face, which made these ordinary members who had been brainwashed by Fu Jiang a little fascinated.

    "It doesn't look like it's all right." Mori Ogai stepped forward, and Nakahara Chuya almost exploded, but Tomie grabbed his sleeve: "Doctor Mori is a good man." Dazai Osamu's expression

    changed It's hard to say.

    Mori Ogai...a good guy?

    No, no, Tomie knew what Mori Ogai was, but he still said so.

    Or because Zhongyuanzhong is also here.

    "Kawakami is injured. If you don't want to make his wound worse, you can continue to block here." Mori Ogai said this very confidently, and even grasped Nakahara Chuya's worry about Tomie.

    "I'm a doctor."

    Fu Jiang called him Dr. Sen just now.

    Since it's a doctor...

    let him come over and take a look?

    Mori Ogai stepped forward and opened Tomie's sleeves under Chuya Nakahara's gaze.

    Tomie's recovery ability after Mori Ouwai is very good, at least the shocking abrasions he saw just now have almost healed.