50

Chapter 50

    Zhongyuan Zhong didn't expect that he had been looking for Fu Jiang for so long, and the first news he got was Fu Jiang's death.

    Fu Jiang obviously just died not long ago, the skin and flesh on his body are still soft, but he has completely lost his body temperature, and it even feels a bit like ice.

    Zhong Yuanzhong also directly tore off the white cloth covering his body, exposing his upper body, the chest pierced by bullets was exposed to everyone's eyes, bloody and bloody, just wiped the blood oozing out with gauze casually, But there is no need to clean it up now.

    Anyway, everyone is already dead, so it is better to leave the rest of the work of collecting the remains to the funeral home that specializes in funeral matters.

    But Chuya Zhongya's reaction made everyone a little surprised.

    Everyone present knew that Zhongyuan Zhongye was also looking for Fu Jiang. They thought it would be unbelievable that Zhongyuan Zhongye would collapse when he saw Fu Jiang's body, but in fact, Zhongyuan Zhongye was very calm.

    Those subordinates who followed Mori Ogai to arrest people looked at each other, but no one made a sound.

    After Fu Jiang's death, his ability to confuse people was reduced to the lowest level. At least those subordinates who have seen Fu Jiang have probably got rid of the state of rational manipulation, and now they will not be so excited after seeing Fu Jiang's body.

    Only those who were more deeply affected were excited and unable to maintain their rationality.

    "...Leader, what's going on?" Zhong Yuan Zhong also asked after a moment of silence.

    He knew it must have something to do with Mori Ogai.

    Because it was brought back by Mori Ogai.

    "The traitor Morita held the former leader Kawakami hostage. We were held hostage by the traitor when we went to rescue the former leader. Finally, Morita found that there was no hope of escape, so he directly killed the former leader Kawakami." Mori Ogai omitted the cause and effect, and directly presented the result.

    In fact, Mori Ogai did not lie.

    Zhongyuan Zhong also has a beast-like intuition, and can naturally tell who is lying, but the problem is that Zhongyuan Zhong also did not find Mori Ogai lying.

    This is real.

    But Mori Ougai just used the Spring and Autumn style of writing, omitting his own role in it, and left all the problems on Morita.

    Morita, on the other hand, is just a pawn that Morita arranged in advance.

    When Mori Ogai discovered that Tomie could already influence his decision-making and emotions, he was preparing to do so.

    For Mori Ogai, personal relationships may indeed be important, but the most important thing is the whole of Yokohama.

    He originally wanted Fu Jiang to die in that car accident, but by accident, he was spared and even locked in the basement.