46

Chapter 46

    The port mafia has changed.

    The big reshuffle of the leadership happened overnight. Even the enemies of the Supernatural Secret Service and the Port Mafia did not react. The original leader died of kidney failure, and the rescue failed.

    And the successor to the position of leader is not any powerful cadre they know, but the leader's little lover Tomie Kawakami.

    Everyone has heard of Tomie Kawakami's name.

    No why.

    Everyone likes good-looking people, and Fu Jiang is the best among them. In private, everyone once envied the leader. Instead, he has been staying in the port mafia with no future.

    But although everyone is very fond of Fu Jiang, they have to admit that everyone actually looks down on Fu Jiang.

    The underground world looks at fists, not whether they look good or not. In this kind of place, looking good is not a capital, but a life-seeking talisman.

    It's just a vase.

    This vase fooled even the most famous modern leader into a dizzy state.

    Really...

    they're done.

    The port mafia is over, too.

    The behemoth that has been struggling for a hundred years is about to be destroyed in the hands of a plaything.

    But there was no civil unrest among the port mafia.

    The reason is very simple, that is, those cadres who were robbed of their positions did not feel that Fu Jiang could not take this position.

    Putting on new clothes and sitting at the desk where the former leader sat, Fu Jiang looked at the cadres in front of him and felt a little bored.

    "It's not good to be a leader." Fu Jiang said in front of them, "I became a leader just because I want money."

    The strange thing is that these cadres did not feel that there was anything wrong with Fu Jiang's statement, or that Fu Jiang's behavior pattern and motives were already within their expectations.

    Fu Jiang, who only likes money, couldn't be better for them.

    This way they can manipulate the puppet.

    Mori Ogai is also among the cadres.

    That's right, Tomie directly promoted Mori Ogai from a doctor to the position of a cadre. When it comes to middle-level cadres, each of them has hundreds of subordinates.

    These two people are Tomie's confidants

    and Mori Ogai.

    It seems so.

    "But you have to go to the party in the near future."