6

Chapter 6

    [Fu Heisher Favorability +10]

    Tomie Kawakami brushed Fu Heisher's favorability with familiarity.

    The early stage is relatively simple, just spend money.

    But it is more troublesome to make him fall in love with himself.

    Because the favorability gained by swiping with money dropped very quickly, several times it was stuck at 59 and then dropped to around 30.

    This person prefers the tone of the light in his life. Ordinary people can't grasp the scale well, and if they are a little careless, they are easy to step on the thunder and get stabbed.

    At the beginning, Fu Jiang was stabbed several times, and whenever he saw Fu Heisher, his kidneys hurt.

    But compared to the difficult Xia Youjie, Fu Heisher is even cuter. He would rather face Fu Heisher than stay with Xia Youjie for too long.

    Fu Han#哥#兒#全#理# A few huge question marks flew up on Heisher's head, he didn't want to understand where this curse spirit got the courage to speak nonsense to himself.

    There is also the meaning of wanting to pack myself.

    Frankly speaking, this curse spirit looks pretty good, if this face is on a rich woman, he might agree to it.

    But the problem is that this is no ordinary person.

    No, ordinary people can't say such things.

    The only one who dared to say such things to himself was the rich woman who took the initiative to hook up with her.

    Fu Heisher knew that he was good-looking and had a good figure, and he could seduce people by standing in front of those rich women. Mind paying for something worthless.

    It's not that there are no men who like men who throw olive branches to him, but Fu Heisher has no interest in men at all, and rejects them all. If there are stalkers, Fu Heisher will still teach them a lesson.

    But being accosted by a curse spirit...

    this is the first time.

    Fu Heisher took out the pile of money on his chest, counted it, and found that there were two hundred thousand in it.

    It is not a small amount for ordinary people, but for Fuheshier who spends money like water, the money is not even enough for him to go to the bar for a night.

    In fact, Fujie also has savings, not a lot, but his savings are all in the bank, and the bank card is in Gojo Satoru's hand, so he can't move it at all.

    Less is less, as long as it is useful.

    At least arouse Fu Heisher's interest.

    "Do you want to send me with only this little money?" Fu Heisher was really dissatisfied, but he did not continue to do anything, but just stuffed the money back into his trouser pocket.