62

Chapter 62

    The wedding was very grand. The heads of organizations in Yokohama and even the entire Kanto region that have ties to the Communist Party came here. Even the Chief Farmer of the Supernatural Secret Service Division came here once, and these people finally saw Tomie.

    Fu Jiang is not unknown, he is actually very famous in some aspects, but he suddenly changed his temper for some unknown reason, and he was not so outstanding. Instead, he became famous this time because he married Mori Ogai.

    No matter what everyone thinks in their hearts, these people superficially expressed their blessings when they attended the wedding, but they don't know what they think in their hearts.

    As Tomie's friend, Chuya Nakahara is at the forefront.

    He doesn't know if it's a good thing, but seeing the person he likes marry someone else...

    It's always uncomfortable.

    But when he really saw Tomie exchanging rings and kissing with Mori Ogai with a happy face, Nakahara Chuya couldn't help turning his eyes away.

    "Do you regret it?" Dazai Osamu was sitting next to Nakahara Nakaya. In fact, if he looked forward, he would not have seen Nakahara Nakaya turn his head, but he did, because Dazai Osamu saw the two people kissing on the stage. He also turned his gaze and didn't look at the stage, only then did he realize that Chuya Nakahara looked devastated.

    Zhong Yuan also shook his head.

    "Maybe it's better for him not to be with me." Recalling the memory of that night, Nakahara also denied, "That's good, just be an ordinary friend, no matter how many...you can't force it." Fu Jiang

    listened There was a ding in the backstage, and he took a look, and it really was the CG [Freedom] of HAAPPYEND by Zhongya Zhongyuan.

    The CG of Zhongya in the Central Plains has finally been fully activated.

    The rest are Mori Ogai and Dazai Osamu.

    Seeing Chuya Nakahara like this, Osamu Dazai felt a little uncomfortable.

    He didn't know why he was uncomfortable, but he just found that happy scene on the stage disgusting as hell.

    I hate Sen Ougai, I also hate Tomie, and I hate Nakahara Chuya's ugly attitude of giving up without fighting.

    boring.

    Since you like it, go for it, what kind of skill is self-pity here.

    Osamu Dazai sat in his seat for a while, and the lively scene only made him feel bored, so he simply took advantage of the chaotic scene during the toast and left the main hall, looking for a random direction to leave.

    There are densely packed luxury cars parked at the entrance of the hotel. Now it is the busiest time, and the doorman at the door is doing nothing at the door. Seeing that Osamu Dazai came out and wanted to ask, but was rejected, he walked around by himself, and returned unconsciously. Arrived outside Lupine's bar.