17

Chapter 17

    Ordinary chains naturally can't lock Fu Jiang. As a curse spirit, Fu Jiang can pass through all items except those that do not contain magic power, and this handcuffs are naturally the same.

    Fu Jiang didn't struggle when Wujo Wu was going to put handcuffs on him, because he knew that this thing couldn't trap him, he just coaxed people as he wanted, and Fu Jiang didn't mind playing with Wujo Wu for a while.

    But he never expected that when the chains and handcuffs were locked, he would not be able to break free!

    The originally light body seemed to be locked by a lock, and Fu Jiang seemed to have returned to being a human being, and restored such a heavy body, which made him fall heavily in the world.

    And now Fu Jiang couldn't pass through the bed, his whole body weight was on the bed, leaving a human-shaped imprint on the bed, and the creases on the wine-red sheets made his skin fairer and more pitiful.

    "It looks better this way." Gojo Satoru admired Tomie being handcuffed on the bedside, and then explained, "I found this from the magic tool warehouse of the Gojo family. There are spells added to this chain, which can restrict The actions of the curse spirit, unless your strength can surpass mine, you will not be able to break free."

    Fu Jiang has just become a curse spirit not long ago, and he can't even control his own abilities smoothly, and usually just acts recklessly with his special physique.

    Gojo Satoru knows that Tomie is a super-level curse spirit, and only a super-level curse spirit can transform into a human form, have its own consciousness, and talk to humans, and a curse spirit like Tomie who is indistinguishable from a human being is a super-level among the super-level.

    It's just that Fu Jiang doesn't care about these at all, he just likes to hook up and meet his desires. From this aspect, Fu Jiang is also a standard curse spirit.

    Thinking about it this way, it's a bit unreasonable for me to curb Fu Jiang's nature.

    Wujo Satoru didn't feel that he had done anything wrong, he just did what he always wanted to do.

    And he succeeded, even more smoothly than he imagined, without any twists and turns.

    Fu Jiang struggled hard in disbelief. Although the chain made a crashing sound, it was only stretched by the force. Fu Jiang's not-so-small strength couldn't help it

    . Time has worn down his wrists, and Fu Jiang didn't feel any pain after exerting so much strength just now. One can imagine how good the quality of the chains and handcuffs are.

    "Let go of me quickly! This joke is not funny

    at all!" "I didn't plan to tie you up here, but you clearly promised me that I wouldn't run around, I'm just helping you fulfill your promise That's all." Gojo Wu saw that Fu Jiang still didn't give up trying to untie the handcuffs, and he didn't worry about it. Instead, he lay down beside Fu Jiang and stretched, "Stop struggling, it's useless, unless I help you untie it myself."