28

Chapter 28

    Qihai Jianren didn't react to Fu Jiang's sudden blow.

    Before he could react, the people behind him suddenly jumped up with him, and threw him directly behind a more concealed shelf.

    This is a blind spot for vision, and most people will basically not be found hiding here, and the curse spirits who are too large will be restricted in walking here.

    "I've already told the assistant supervisor, let them contact Gojo Wu and them, I'll hold this curse spirit, you go outside and wait!" Fu Jiang blocked the curse spirit.

    Compared with Manu Ling, Fu Jiang, who was only in his early 1.7 meters, looked very small, and Manu Ling's body that almost reached the warehouse was still at this moment.

    It didn't chase Qihai, nor did it attack Fu Jiang. The knife in its hand was hanging in mid-air, unable to fall down for a long time.

    I just don't know if it's the effect of Tomie's technique.

    Qihai coughed a few more times, vomiting out the blood stuck in her body.

    It felt a lot better to spit out the blood, and he nodded to Fu Jiang without hesitation.

    He is seriously injured now, if he stays here, he will only drag Fu Jiang down, just like he wanted Fu Jiang to leave in the first place, Qihai doesn't want him to drag Fu Jiang down.

    This is not getting cold feet, but a reasonable retreat.

    Jianren Qihai moved along the wall to the door of the warehouse.

    He dared to bet that the special curse spirit had clearly seen him, and even turned his face around, but he still didn't chase after him.

    [Qihai Jianren Favorability +40]

    Probably friends now... right?

    Fu Jiang heard the tip of Jianren Qihai's favorability, and wondered whether the favorability system of Jianren Qihai was broken.

    Why only such a little?

    "Hurry up! I can't hold on anymore!" Fu Jiang shouted again.

    Gritting his teeth, Qihai Jianren no longer chose to walk against the wall more safely, but walked directly through the middle of the battlefield.

    boom!

    The knife that had not fallen for a long time fell, smashing a deep hole in the hard concrete floor, and Fu Jiang quickly backed away with Jianren Qihai on his shoulders, avoiding the knife.

    The curse spirit roared, completely ignoring Fu Jiang, and began to chase and fight Qihai Jianren, while Fu Jiang hugged Qihai Jianren and dodged every attack in embarrassment.

    "What the hell is going crazy about this curse spirit?" Fu Jiang occasionally looked back, and immediately said bitterly, "Jie and the others came too slowly, I can't hold on anymore." "It's really impossible to put me