53

Chapter 53

    Boy friend?

    Osamu Dazai wanted to laugh.

    This guy did this to make other people misunderstand the relationship between the two of them. After all, the relationship between the two of them was just that, barely considered friends.

    No, not even friends.

    Even someone as smart as Osamu Dazai couldn't figure out what Tomie was thinking and what he wanted to do.

    If Tomie really wants to fall in love, although Osamu Dazai is unwilling to admit it, it is undeniable that Nakahara Chu is definitely a perfect lover.

    Zhongyuan Zhongye is obedient to Fu Jiang, and he looks good. He earns a lot of money among his peers. .

    Don't look at Chuya Nakahara being sent away now and leaving Yokohama, but it was all caused by Mori Ogai, deliberately not letting the two meet.

    After all, that guy in Zhongya Zhongyuan likes Fu Jiang like a saint, he doesn't want to get it, he just wants Fu Jiang to be happy.

    Putting the love experience of Nakahara Chuya and Tomie on the Internet will move those little girls who have not been deeply involved in the world to tears, and then they will scold Tomie for being a scumbag.

    But even if he treats Zhongyuan Zhongye as a good love partner, Fu Jiang still doesn't take Zhongyuan Zhongye seriously, and unscrupulously provokes other people including himself, trampling on other people's sincerity.

    Mori Ogai, himself, and countless more men and women.

    No, I don't have any sincerity... At first, I just focused my attention on Fu Jiang because of curiosity and what he could do, and then I slowly fell into it.

    Even though they hate Mori Ogai to death, but as masters and apprentices, the two of them still have somewhat similar personalities in some respects.

    The two of them seem to have really pulled away and stayed out of the matter, but thinking in another direction, the two of them are actually still deeply involved.

    When I saw Tomie, I still felt fluctuated. Mori Ogai did not chase Tomie away and left, which has already explained a lot of things.

    The two people who seem to have pulled away are actually still in the game.

    I picked myself and Mori Ogai out alone because the two of them haven't completely fallen into it. As for the others...

    Osamu Dazai put his hands on Tomie's shoulders, and with both hands, he pulled Tomie away from his arms for a short distance. distance.

    With tears in his eyes, Fu Jiang raised his head from Dazai Zhi's arms: "Aji...are you angry?

    "

    "After all, I'm your "boyfriend". It's what I should do to remove obstacles for my boyfriend, but I also have concerns. I'm very upset that you're still messing around outside when you already have me." The owner of the bar frowned