4

Chapter 4

    what is love.

    It is the caring of loved ones for their loved ones, the caring of those who like them, and the recklessness that can give everything for each other.

    All of this is based on the relationship between the two.

    But looking at Fu Jiang's face, Xia Youjie suddenly felt this way.

    Because of the curse?

    Xia Youjie shook his head, shaking that inexplicable emotion out of his mind.

    This is not love.

    It is temptation.

    Fu Jiang's figure is translucent. From his perspective, he can clearly see the scenery behind him through Fu Jiang's body.

    With his back to the light, Xia Youjie couldn't see the expression on Fu Jiang's face very clearly, he only remembered the other's ancient well-like eyes and the tear mole under the corner of his eye.

    "...Why are you here?" Xia Youjie moved aside.

    He was able to be so quiet only because Xia Youjie found that Tomie Kawakami was not a threat to him, and it was also because Xia Youjie had confidence in his own strength.

    Fu Jiang can't hurt himself.

    "Because only you can see me." Fu Jiang finally spoke, his voice belonged to the gentleness of a teenager, but different from others, it was obviously just an ordinary conversation, but it abruptly revealed a bit of tenderness, delicate and moist, deep into the bone marrow.

    Probably because of his technique.

    Fu Jiang can probably guess why only Xia Youjie can see it.

    My current state can barely be called a curse spirit, and it is not surprising that Xia Youjie, who uses the "curse spirit exercise" technique, can see himself.

    Regardless of the reason, it is good to have a breakthrough point.

    Compared to attacking Wujo Satoru bit by bit by myself, it is better for both sides to attack together.

    Blackening?

    what makes a man angry

    It's a cuckold.

    Fu Jiang wants to play big this time.

    "Yes."

    "So, only you can help me." Fu Jiang also took a step back to distance himself from Xia Youjie.

    Kawashima is now going to play a guardian spirit who is dead but worried about his lover, but his nature is skittish, and he cannot give all his love to a specific person.

    When facing Xia Youjie, Chuan Dao was still a little apprehensive, but fortunately, he had done the strategy several times before and could barely be considered handy.