37

Chapter 37

    The quiet streets of Yokohama are no longer calm at this moment.

    A mass of black and red light stepped on the protruding eaves, holding a figure in a white skirt in its arms, shuttling through various gaps that were difficult to pass through.

    The messy footsteps and gunshots behind him pierced the night sky, and Zhong couldn't perfectly control his supernatural powers. The hands holding Fu Jiang were a little uncontrollable, and Fu Jiang's waist and legs hurt, but he also knew This time is not the time to worry about it, I just frowned and endured the pain, and took a sneak look back while turning the corner.

    The eyes of those chasing people were bewitched by fanaticism, and the white eyeballs were covered with bloodshot eyes. They looked at Fu Jiang with love and madness in their eyes. Whenever the two of them disappeared around the corner, they would be like It accelerated again as if it had exploded.

    "It's me they're chasing." Zhong also found that even he couldn't get rid of them, so he could only whisper to Fu Jiang: "I put you near Leibo Street, which is near our secret base, and then you go back by yourself." , I'll go and lure them away, don't worry about me, I'm much stronger than you."

    Chuya was panting heavily, trying to use his familiarity with the terrain to avoid the attack.

    Here is getting closer and closer to Leibo Street. The terrain of Leibo Street is complicated. As long as they go to Leibo Street, they can use the terrain to throw them all away, and Fu Jiang will be safe. I only need to go around a few more times. Get rid of them all.

    "But aren't you too dangerous?"

    "It's okay, I'm fine, as long as you're fine." Zhong also had made up his mind.

    He also wanted to stay by Fu Jiang's side to protect him, but he couldn't.

    What these people want is their red-haired self, Fu Jiang is only implicated by himself, and they will be safer if Fu Jiang is put down.

    Zhong also used his fastest speed to run towards Leibo Street.

    It stands to reason that his speed is so fast, the ordinary people behind him who don't have supernatural powers have definitely been thrown away, but they can catch up every time.

    He didn't know that it was Fu Jiang's fault.

    Fu Jiang was also hidden in a small corner.

    This place belongs to the periphery of Leibo Street. In the corner blocked by discarded electrical appliances, there is a dog hole that can only accommodate a child. From this dog hole, you can go to the inside of Leibo Street.

    This is a secret passage that only a small number of children know about. Chuya put Tomie down, and then blocked the broken furniture outside at the entrance of the alley. "Don't worry, I will definitely come back to you."

    Fu Jiang stood there, biting his lower lip: "Then you must remember to come to me."

    "Okay." Zhong also nodded and pushed Fu Jiang away. Put, "Hurry up, or it will be too late."