54

Chapter 54

    Osamu Dazai still possesses sanity.

    Although he felt that this rationality was useless.

    His current residence is actually a small apartment in a downtown area, with an area of ​​less than fifty square meters.

    Although this is the place where Osamu Dazai lived, there is very little furniture inside, only the furniture when he first moved in, not even a bed, only simple mattresses plus pillows and quilts, and only a microwave oven in the kitchen. Kitchen utensils, there are only single-use bowls and chopsticks in the cabinet below, other than that, there are no traces of human life in the room, and it doesn't look like a place for people to live at all.

    It is far from the luxurious environment that Fu Jiang likes.

    When seeing this dilapidated apartment, Fu Jiang's face twitched, showing a very obvious expression of disgust.

    Except in the slums at the beginning, Fu Jiang has never lived in such a bad place.

    To put it before, Tomie would definitely turn his head and leave, but Osamu Dazai is more subtle, and if the assets turn around and leave, there may be no way to meet the other party again, so he can only endure it.

    "Just tell me if you're not satisfied, but even if you tell me, I can't help you." Dazai Osamu opened the door and let Tomie walk in. After Tomie walked into the entrance, he closed the door, blocking the neighbors from looking at him curiously. outside the door.

    "You lived in this kind of place after you left the Port Mafia." Tomie said, "Why don't you go back?" "

    It's not important." Dazai Osamu said, "I'm going to sleep, if you want to eat, you can go Take a look in the refrigerator."

    He said, took off his shoes in the entrance, and walked in with his back to Fu Jiang, while walking, he took off his sand-colored coat and hung it on the hanger at the door.

    He meant as if he didn't want to care about Fu Jiang at all.

    In fact, it is also easy to understand.

    From other people's point of view, Tomie came here on his own initiative, Dazai Osamu does not need to be responsible, Tomie can do whatever he wants, and Dazai Osamu is also extremely calm, and can even be treated coldly.

    If Tomie hadn't been able to check his favorability, he would have been fooled by Osamu Dazai.

    Tomie did not yell at Dazai as expected, and even slammed the door out. Instead, he took off his shoes, trotted two steps, threw himself on Dazai's back from behind, and hugged Dazai tightly with both hands. waist, cheeks against the back, the distance between the two is only two thin layers of clothing.

    "Aji, I'm so happy."

    Tomie's muffled voice came from behind, Dazai Osamu could feel the vibration from Tomie's body when he spoke and the heat from his mouth when he spoke.

    Fu Jiang's voice was very excited, as if he was really happy for the two people's "cohabitation".

    "We are finally together, there is no one else making trouble, just the two of us."