47

Chapter 47

    Blood, fighting.

    Fu Jiang sat in a clean position, propped his chin and watched the bloody scene with great interest.

    There was no fear or disgust in his eyes, only curiosity.

    It was Chuya and the others from the Central Plains who followed Fu Jiang up to do all this.

    Alice and Zhongyuan Zhong also used the simplest actions to deal with these people in the crowd. Only Zhongyuan Zhongye had a very serious expression, and Alice chirped excitedly.

    "Boss! They are too much! They can even do something to a cute girl like me!" She said while poking a giant syringe into the heart of a person with supernatural powers.

    Alice's combat ability is not top-notch, and Chuya Nakahara is the main one fighting. He alone is enough to kill everyone on the cruise ship.

    "So they are bad guys." Fu Jiang said, "I obviously just want this."

    Other people who were still alive almost vomited blood when they heard Fu Jiang say this.

    Is this what he wants?

    What he wants is the right to manage the entire Yokohama!

    "If you do this, the Supernatural Secret Service Division and the military police will not let you go!"

    "I'll talk about that kind of thing later, and if I say it again, they won't do anything to me."

    But Mori Ogai understood that the supernatural power The Secret Service and the military police will not do anything to the port mafia, they will just sit on the sidelines, watching the mafia kill each other, raise the Gu king, and finally facilitate control.

    Mori Ogai understands that he will do the same, not because he is in the same boat with the Supernatural Secret Service and the others, but to achieve stability in Yokohama.

    Now we still need Fu Jiang, a scapegoat.

    Sen Owai bowed down and said softly: "It's better not to kill the leaders first, their organization is quite rich, if they are killed, they can't be taken away in a fair manner."

    Tomie waved his hand: "It doesn't matter if you die, it's all mine anyway." "

    Yes, it's all yours." Mori Ogai didn't say anything, but continued to wait.

    Standing there, he suddenly realized that his reaction was wrong.

    If Fu Jiang killed these people, Yokohama would definitely be in turmoil, and the conditions for making Yokohama stable would not be met at all.

    But seeing that Fu Jiang was so happy, he began to subconsciously think about other methods, and his priority was placed after Fu Jiang.

    This is not right.

    This is not a superpower.