mama wanda headcanons

have these cos they're cute and will hopefully bring u comfort 🫂🤍

• Wanda is the biggest sucker for pet names and pretty much never says a sentence to you that doesn't have a pet name in it.

It's always like "Hey, pumpkin." "Are you okay, sweetheart?" "How's it going, darling girl?"

• She hates getting mad at you because she's worried you'll see her as a monster like so many other people have done in the past.

• She's very protective, but also knows when to give you your space. Like if you're out with friends, she'll be texting you as often as she possibly can just to ensure your safety. You find it annoying sometimes but you know it's only because she cares so much.

• Like mother like daughter, you have the same magic as Wanda's. At first, you were very immature with your powers and would use them unnecessarily but after a good talking to from your mom, you realized that you use your magic for good, or you don't use it at all.

• Any time you're sick, even if it's just a small cough, Wanda will make sure you stay off school and she'll stay off work so she can take care of you until you're better. She'll do small things to cheer you up like braid your hair, buy you your favorite snacks and drinks, leave little notes on your pillow for when you wake up.

Here's an example of one:

Morning, lovebug. I've just nipped out to the shops to get you some more cough drops and medicine. I should be back soon, make sure you drink the water I left for you on your nightstand and there's waffles in the microwave. I love you xx

• If you think you're leaving the room without saying 'I love you' to your mama, think again. Wanda despises when she feels like you don't love her and despite it sometimes being too much, she needs reassurance that you do.

• She will never ever fail you in terms of being someone you can come to for anything. Sure, she doesn't always like what you have to say but that doesn't stop her from letting you rant or cry to her. Not to mention, her comfort cuddles >>

• Wanda is an absolute grandma when it comes to technology. She gets how her phone works to an extent, but she always needs you to show her how to do things.

• Surprisingly enough, she isn't the best cook. But she is the best baker. You two end up getting takeaways or going out to eat most days but if ever you need something to satisfy your sweet tooth, mama's on it.

• Wanda raised you to be confident in yourself and not give a crap about what anyone else's opinion might be about your body or your interests or whatnot. So anytime, and I mean anytime she finds you doubting yourself, you will be filled with a lifetime's amount of confidence as a result.

• Needing a day off school isn't a problem for her. She'll happily let you off if you need a break or just feel like you can't handle going in that day.

"Mom, I don't feel like I can manage going to school today."

"Okay, sweets. Not to worry. I'll call up to let them know and you get some stuff ready for a lounge day."

• She's always wanted you to have a healthy relationship with food so she will never ever restrict or pass judgement on what you eat.

• Not that she has many anyway, but if you break the rules, you'd better believe that you are in for it. The only rules you really have in place are all things that keep you safe so if you end up breaking one, Wanda doesn't think she can trust you to be safe for a while so will ground you until further notice. Nevertheless, she won't ever withhold comfort as a consequence. Also she steers clear of the term 'punishment'.

• She'll buy you pretty much whatever you want and can afford most things due to obviously her salary as an Avenger. But she teaches you to be grateful for the money and not spoilt about it.