my two sick girls

warnings: mentions of vomit

age: 16

this is literally like the last one shot but with an older reader:))

so again, wandanat x daughter

mom=wanda
mama=nat

-

WANDA's POV

It isn't often that both my wife and daughter are sick at the same time. In fact, I didn't even know Y/N was sick until an hour ago, when she came in to tell us that she has a stomachache.

Right now, I have both of them in mine and Nat's bed as they cuddle up together.

Somehow, Nat is still desperately wanting to make our daughter feel better, even with having a bad stomach herself.

And poor Y/N can barely mumble a word. She definitely got the worst of it. Nat's only puked once and Y/N has thrown up every ten minutes or so.

"Witchy," Nat whines as she attempts to sit up with our teen resting on her. "Can you tie up my hair for me?" she asks cutely, making me want to smile at how adorable she gets when she's sick.

I quickly make my way over with the hair tie that's already on my wrist and make fast work to loosely braid her hair to keep it out of the way. She hums what I'm interpreting to be a 'thank you' before leaning her head against my stomach from where I'm standing beside the bed.

I chuckle slightly and lean down to kiss the top of her head, rubbing her back in slow circles. And of course with Y/N being the mom's girl she is, groans when she isn't being provided with any comfort.

Although, that complaint is soon forgotten when she leaps out of bed and to mine and Nat's bathroom, me following close behind. When I see her head hanging over the toilet, I kneel down and hold her from behind, my arms loosely hugged over her abdomen.

"Mom," she cries, throwing up again. It's always been a big fear of hers.

"Shh, I know. Let's get you back in bed with mama," I tell her softly, flushing the toilet and handing her some water to rinse her mouth out with before guiding her back to bed.

My heart clenches when I see Nat turned to face the wall, clutching her belly tightly as her body jolts with light cries. Bless her, she always tries to act tough but when she gets sick or something negative happens, she turns into your average person who just wants to be comforted and held.

"Oh, Tasha. Oh, sweetheart," I sigh and help Y/N get cozied up before rushing to my wife's aid. "You're alright, honey. Here, let's get this on," I say and get the heating pad out of one of the drawers in the nightstand on her side of the bed.

Once I've got it on her and it starts to warm up, I shuffle my way onto the bed which is luckily big enough for the three of us to fit comfortably with room to spare.

Knowing that it always makes her feel better, I spoon her from behind and keep my left hand gently massaging her abdomen while pressing little kisses against the back of her neck.

"Mom... mama," a tired voice asks for us. The next thing I know, I feel Y/N's head digging into my side as she makes herself comfortable on me. It hurts but anything to make sure my two sick girls are taken care of.