cuddle time!

age: 15

-

Y/N's POV

It's no surprise to anyone that my favorite thing ever is physical touch. I love cuddles, more specifically with my mama.

Unfortunately, she's been away on a mission for two months now. It feels like forever.

I've still been able to get hugs from my aunt Nat, of course. But it's not the same.

Luckily for me, today's the day my mama gets home and that means I get the biggest cuddles ever. They always feel so safe and warm.

"Detka," Nat says in a sing-song voice as she enters my bedroom. "Guess who's just landed!"

My eyes widen and I let out a little gasp as I realize who she's talking about. I don't waste another minute before jumping off of my bed and sprinting down the many flights of stairs. Who care's about elevators when mama's home? This way is quicker.

Once I finally reach the floor she'll be on when she enters, I stand impatiently a few meters away from the door. And when it finally opens, I go running over to her at full speed.

"Cuddle time!" I yell as I crash into her. She has to steady herself before wrapping her arms tightly around me. "I missed you, I missed you, I missed you!"

She chuckles slightly before saying, "I missed you, too, my darling girl!"

Deciding to let her breathe a little, I pull away so she can get settled in.

But now that my eyes have actually had a chance to look her over, I notice some things that I didn't pick up before I hugged her.

Her left wrist is in a bandage, she has multiple lacerations and bruises all over, and a few on her head. I think she's even lifting her foot slightly, as if to alleviate some sort of pressure or pain.

"Oh, shit," I exclaim quietly. "You're really dinged up."

"A little, yeah," she replies with a slightly sad face. "But it's nothing a bit of rest can't fix. And if I'm resting loads... I'm gonna have plenty of time for cuddles."

I smile at the mention of loads of cuddles.

My mama, Wanda Maximoff, is the best mama in the entire universe.

-

this is so short and hardly comforting but it's what i got😭