nice try, but no

request: dominantwomenwhore

age: 16

-

Y/N's POV

Today is the day that my life could potentially change forever.

Well, technically it already changed forever last Sunday, when that little pink line showed up on the pregnancy test that I took.

But what I mean but change today, is because I'm going to tell my mother. And her reaction is gonna be the most important thing here. If it's good, then hopefully she'll help me and help out with buying things and such. If not, well, I'm fucked.

Luckily, the baby's father, my boyfriend of two years, is on my side. He owned up to just as much responsibility as I did, and is for sure staying with me and the baby. Because I'm sure as hell not getting rid of it. I believe that everything happens for a reason and that I'm fully capable of raising a child.

Luckily, Alex is here with me today to help tell my mom that we're having a baby. Which brings us to current moment - mom on the couch, and me and Alex standing opposite her.

"What's this about, you two?" she asks skeptically, "I feel like I'm about to be asked some sort of weird sex question. Oh god. Do you need a plan B?" she says seriously, and I smile awkwardly.

"Um, actually... it's a little too late for that," I tell her hesitantly, causing her brows to furrow.

"You don't... what are you talking about?" she asks, her face slowly forming into a... well, I'm not sure if I've ever seen this type of expression.

"Mom, I want you to just remember that as careful as we were, accidents sometimes happen. But they can also work out for the best."

"Y/N, what are you saying?" she asks sternly, cutting straight to the point.

"I'm pregnant," I answer quickly, grabbing Alex's hand out of nervousness.

"No," she simply says. "No, you're not b-because you've been using protection and taking birth control. And for you to be knocked up... well, that would be absurd."

"Mom-"

"No. I'm sorry if you were expecting me to be on board with this but no child of mine is gonna announce her teen pregnancy and act like it's completely okay!"

"It is okay," I try and convince her as she stands up to face me. "Please, mom. We've made a plan, just hear us out."

"No."

She seems to love that word today.

"You have one week. pack up your stuff, and leave. I always knew you would end up being a disappointment."

-

And those are the words that have stuck with me for nearly four years.

I'm nineteen now, turning twenty next week and I have a three year old.

Mom's words never truly left me. They probably never will. But I've made my peace with it.

Thankfully, my uncle Tony agreed to loan me a ton of money without telling mom when I first got kicked out. He helped me and Alex out loads, even paid for our wedding entirely.

I say wedding, it was more like a small gathering. It was still one of the most special days of my life.

Right now, I'm out grocery shopping with Katie, my daughter. Although, it seems as if she's ran off somewhere since I can see her talking to a random woman in the candy isle.

"Hey, Katie, what have I told you about talking to strangers?" I ask as I walk up and take her hand, but then I see that the person she's talking to isn't a stranger.

Maybe she counts as one now, but she once wasn't.

"Y/N," Wanda Maximoff says in a gasp.

Knowing that I don't have a choice but to talk to her, I hand Katie my phone and sternly tell her not to move. I'm only standing a few meters away, anyway. So that she can't hear us.

"How have you been?" she asks almost desperately, "I've missed you."

This woman can't be serious right now.

"You forced me out of my home," I remind her, and she looks offended.

"I still missed you. Is that your kid?" she asks, gesturing to my child.

"Yeah. I see you got to know her already."

"She just came up to ask me to get something on a higher shelf for her, Y/N. Don't be like that. Come on, I'd like to meet her properly. And maybe spend a day with you."

Wanda kicked me out of my house, didn't help financially, never made contact. And she wants to make amends?

"You wanna reconcile after telling me that I'm a complete disappointment? No. Nice try, but no. You weren't there for me then, so you don't get to be now."

-

i love living next to the river but there are flies fucking everywhere in spring/summer