Fairy Godmother.

Heather's Apartment in Media

I am introducing a new character named Heather Evans. She was mentioned in the previous chapter, and I remember reading and commenting to some comments into contact with the mysterious woman y'all all commented about and asked me about and I told you to stay tuned for my updates will there 3 updates coming this including two actual chapters.!I'm gon have them up by the end of this week and that's a fact.!

So some basic information on Ms. Heather Evans...

Heather was a classmate of Zaria's mother, Janice

Heather was a classmate of Zaria's mother, Janice. Over their journey into adulthood, she became all to well of her friends questionable ways. Needless to say the older they got, the more they grew apart. Heather had dreamed of creating a fashion company for women while Janice became consumed with popularity and focused in materialistic things.

Heather went to go to college. She realized in order for her to level up and live for herself there was some people she'd have to cut off.

Her and Janice's bond broke significantly but once Janice had children, Heather wanted to look out for them, and try to be a positive influence. While Janice limited the formation of any bond between Heather and Mikeyla because of her favoritism, Heather had to have a bit more involvement in Zaria's life.  She would send the girls clothes, acting as a distant godmother.

While she didn't agree with some of they ways her friend parented, she didn't want to overstep boundaries. When Zaria's dad died suddenly, Heather and Janice fell out. Following that, Heather just stopped coming around physically. She still would keep in touch with Zaria, texting her and calling on occasion.

So, naturally when it was time for Zaria to make the decision to leave that house, she felt Ms. Evans was the only one she could turn to.

(There will be even more back information on Heather and Zaria will be revealed as the book continues ...that is if you decide to keep reading. )

DISCLAIMER: Depending on what state you live in the age for emancipation can vary. Since the story is based in Texas and I live here, I went by their age and requirements. If anyone is seeking that service for their own personal needs please be sure to do some research and get connected with people who can help you ❤️.

Now back to the book.
____________________________________

Zaria's Pov

I walked into her apartment and and my jaw hit the floor. It was so beautiful. Light wood hardwood floors lined the open space, and it beautifully contrasted with all of the chic, modern furniture. Picture windows let in loads of natural light, creating a warm, welcoming ambience in the room. Most places like this, I assumed would be cold and rigid because of all the clean lines. But this area felt warm and welcoming something I haven't felt in so long. The smell of warm vanilla filled the room, wrapping around me like a warm blanket. Why wouldn't my house be like this, I wondered. My house never felt warm, especially with my mom and sisters hateful spirit.