The Dilemma.

Dewayne's Pov

I sped down the highway still mad as hell. I cannot believe what just happened.

For the past 20 minutes, Tracey has been the only thing attacking my thoughts. Out of all the sacrifice and prioritizing I did , she would turn around and do the unforgivable, with a nigga she know I can't stand.

Why would she even cheat? I gave her everything, treated her like a queen, and still managed to never even think about being with someone else. Plenty of girls threw themselves on me daily, but even with the arguments and petty shit, I was only with her.

Clutching the steering wheel harder I thought back to the dinner. How the fuck did he just come from nowhere? Just thinking about that scumbag made me want to pound his face in all over again.

Why would she do this? Better yet, how could I be such a fool?

Almost all our relationship was a lie. For two years, she kept saying she loved me but was probably out sleeping with Javonte. Shit maybe, he was waiting for her at his place sometimes while she was with me.

I don't get it. Why even stay with me, why be in a monogamous relationship in the first place.

What did I do to her? I mean, I was faithful, full of ambition, and actually valued her.

But if she wants a wack nigga who has no priorities that's on her.

I laughed bitterly out loud. I warned her.

Funny thing is, I thought that me and her would pass a great milestone for my birthday this year. For majority of our "relationship", I was out here by myself for the most part. My mom and majority of my family stayed back at home to take care of my grandma who had gotten sick. She sent me here to go into high school. Once I got here I was able get a job at my uncles construction company. This helped me pay for school and send money back home to my mom since she was struggling. I was able to finally save up and get my own crib and have money to fly my mom and siblings out so they could stay live here, once my grandma wasn't sick anymore. So trust me, it was a big deal for my mom and Tracey to meet. And to know the night I finally have everything set up, and am ready to present her to my family, I end up getting played. Shits crazy.

I tried so hard not to fuck up her trust and be the best boyfriend I could be. But how can one keep being faithful and invest so much into a person who obviously feel the same way ? It doesn't work like that and all it takes it one time for something like that to happen for me to not trust her anymore. If she didn't want to be with me, she could have sat down and talked to me been straight up. Instead, I wasted my time.

I finally reached home and went straight up to my apartment. As soon as I made it inside, I went straight to my closet pulling out all Tracey's shit.

I tossed all her clothes, shoes, purses, lingerie and makeup that had accumulated over time into a box not giving a fuck what happened to them. Next I went to grab all the pictures she had framed of us and toss them into the box. I tossed that shit across the room, meaning to put them in the box, but I heard it hit the wall extra hard and it shattered in the corner next to box. Oh fucking well.

I laid across my couch still fuming. To think after my mom came out here finally to live, and I made it a priority to introduce my mom to my girl. Big fucking mistake.

My birthday is over at this point, and to make matters worse I didn't even get to enjoy it. All I did was get embarrassed and end up fighting.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket again, I know it is probably Tracey. I don't understand why the fuck she would even call me. Does she think we gon have a pleasant ass conversation about the weather?