Busted

Ooooh Grab Y'alls tea. XD

++
++
++

Dewayne's Pov

What the fuck?

He better be playing .

I hopped out my seat ready to beat the fuck out of this nigga. First off why are you even here? Second, if you fucking on a taken girl you and her are both at fault. I warned him a long time ago to stay from Tracey. He knows shit ain't sweet. So if we ain't on speaking terms, why in the fuck did you think you could drive yo mama's raggedy Honda Civic all the way out here to this side of town?

I was fuming, I couldn't even focus on the people around me. I heard someone say something but by that time I was only focused on dropping this nigga.

"Dewayne? Baby listen to me! He's lying! I swear I would never cheat on you. " Tracey said running in front of me trying to stop me. She tried to put her arms around me.

I grabbed them abruptly stopping her cold. I felt her wince in pain.  I was trying to hit a her but I swear I was going to have an issue if he had the nerve to lie to me. "Tracey outta my way." I said coldly.

I wasn't about to beg her to move.

"But baby.."she began, sounding like she was gonna cry.

"Tracey stop lying it's no use. I already told the truth. It's about time you leave the nigga again. You said don't even love him. It's time for you to stop hiding that fact that your in love with me. " Javonte said smirking, like something was funny.

But what will be funny is me ripping your esophagus straight outta your throat.

"STOP FUCKING LYING JAVONTE!" Tracey screamed, " YOU STAY LYING MAD CUZ IM NOT WITH YOU. WHY WOULD I CHEAT ON HIM?" she hesitatingly walked to me," Baby he just wants to get reaction out of you. He just mad I am with you and not him. Please believe me."

"You're with me too. I'm tired of hiding our relationship from everyone else. Everytime you ain't with him you're underneath me. Be 100 with the nigga at least. You trying to drop off the grid and do damage control isn't working anymore." He told her annoyed, "Just know that yo girl has been mine for 2 years now. And despite what lie she might come up with y'all relationship ain't shit because she can't bring herself to stop fucking with me."

At first I was ready to beat his ass for talking down on my girlfriend trying to defend her honor. But now I was ready to wipe that smug ass smile off his face.

I ran up on him and punched him directly in the jaw. When I heard my fist connect with his jaw I felt a surge of adrenaline. The only words running through my mind where "Lay this nigga out." He got up and tried threw a weak ass punch at my stomach but he was too slow. I moved swiftly to dodge the punch, and it ended up loosely connecting on my shoulder. When I swung back he tried to move out the way but I still got him. He doubled over in pain. I was just about to really start whopping his ass when I felt hands pull me away from him.

"DEWAYNE STOP IT!" I heard Tracey yell. I felt anger re-swell inside and I punched him again. This punch way harder than the first and when it landed on his face. I heard a spine-chilling crack.

"Dewayne, this isn't the place to beat somebody's ass. Let's just pay the tab so we don't get kicked out. If you really tryna fight take the shit outside. We can't afford to help get stains off the floor." my mom said.

I reluctantly obeyed. I reached in my wallet and put down the money I got for the bill. I didn't even care at this point about this dinner.

I walked back to the table and put the money down. Sliding my wallet back in my pocket, I turned back around looked and saw that Tre and Dev had gotten up from the table and were standing in front of my mom and the girls. The remainder of my guests looked horrified but they were tucked out of the line of fire.

The Chase. ( REVISING)(Urban)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara