Strike One

Dewayne's Pov

This whole weekend I've been pissed off. Not only has Tracey been acting like a spoiled brat, but I haven't seen or talked to her. It was frustrating because she would decline my calls immediately and she had blocked me. I had no idea why she was acting up and I knew they only way I would find out is by talking to her.

Being with her as long as I have, I'm used to the blocking and the ignoring shit that she does. It annoys the hell outta me, but I know if I continue to stay mad, it won't solve anything. I love my her and she knew no matter how much we fight and argue I would do anything to make her happy. My mom taught me to love and provide for a woman and never step out on them, so I haven't.

Biting the bullet, I decide to drive to her house. In a effort to make peace, I detour and decide to pick up some of her favorite snacks and her favorite smoothie.  When I pull up to her house, there's no one in the driveway.

Honestly, I most of the times I came here, her mom is never here. Since she was alone, I wondered if once we got back on good terms if I could take her out, but I didn't want to set myself up for failure until I seen what kind of mood she was in. But i pushed my thoughts outta my head and knocked on the door.

Tracey's Pov:

*Earlier that day*

Just like I wanted he took me shopping. He didn't get me as much as I wanted but it's cool because I know I could ask Wayne later and he would take me. All I gotta do is ask and I know he'll get anything I want. As much as groupies prayed for us to break up, I can truly say I have him on lock.

The same thing could be said about Javonte. Me and him had history and just can't seem to get over me. Along with him being fine, he gave me the constant attention, free meals, and good sex. Whenever my boyfriend didn't give me what I needed, I had an extra resource at my disposal. My friends knew about me and Javonte little situation. And they keep me covered so that my Dewayne won't find out. He been thinking I got practice, which I do sometimes, but sometimes I don't.

Don't get me wrong I love Dewayne but he had been lacking lately. He gave me mind blowing sex, but with him practicing and working we don't get a much time as we used to. I believe his priorities have been changing. Until I feel that I'm his number 1 priority and he's consistent, I'm going to do what I need to get the attention I deserve.

I've been dealing with Javonte for a minute and I've found ways to stay lowkey about being in contact with him so Dewayne won't find out. I had no intentions of telling him about Javonte until I was ready. If he got everything together, I wouldn't have an issue dropping my little side piece. I planned on marrying him and taking him off the market for good. Clout chasers like Zaria wouldn't stand a chance once I got that ring, I already know Dewayne is a one woman type of man. I couldn't wait until it happened because I'm am growing tired of her being around him all the time and him questioning me behind her.

I shifted my thoughts to the man I had my shower and the stress free night I was about to have. My mom wasn't coming home tonight, so I expected to spend the rest of my night occupied. I had placed my phone on silent so I didn't have to deal with Dewayne.

Standing in front of my mirror, I finished touching up my makeup and putting my hair until a bun. Eyeing the bag on the floor, I decided to change into my lingerie before he got out. As soon as I got everything on, I slid my heels.

The shower finally stopped and I saw him emerge out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. I slid on my robe and walked out the closet. Feeling tension and desire knot my stomach, I strutted over to him hoping to surprise him. But before I could, he whipped around so we ended up being chest to chest.