Mall and Chill (Dewayne's Pov)

(Ms. Heather Evans In Media)

Dewayne's Pov.

So me, Tre, Dev were in line in the food court waiting on our food. And there were these girls in front of us. I can't even begin to explain how uncomfortable they were making us feel. Between the close proximity the had and their stares, they were creating a awkward atmosphere.

It seemed like they were doing everything to get our attention. Not to mention, they had on some dresses with horrible patterns. I'm all for self expression but I couldn't get behind their choices.

But knowing better than to state my opinion I didn't say anything out of respect. I could easily let their thirsty ass stares go, but I had no problem curving them if they attempted to spit game. Between Tre, Dev, or me there was a choice that their pride would be diminished so I hope they realize that none of us is interested.

Thankfully, they got their food but before getting out of the line, they made sure to make themselves seen. They licked their lips at us and walked in way that was probably intended to capture attention. I really hope that wasn't their version of seduction, they were walking like they were in pain.

I saw Devon staring intently at their shoes. I looked at them and I facepalmed. On their feet were the fakest Jordan's I've ever seen. Why the fuck does Michael Jordan look like that walking man on the street sign? Logo shaped like a gahdamn polygon. That's a damn shame. I support buying shoes based off of comfort, and I don't get wrapped up in designer but...them wasn't it.

They could've kept them hoes in the factory.

"BOI IF YOU DON'T GET CHO.." Tre said bout to flame.

So I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed that. I knew Dev saw cuz he just turned and walked away,

Me and Tre caught up with him.

"I'm surprised you actually walked away!" Tre said imitating astonishment, "The growth is commendable."

"That shit is straight up disrespectful. Like why does Michael Jordan not have a basketball, why was he built like printer paper?! I need answers ! Where the fuck did she get that shit? And whyyy in the world would you wear that shit outside, setting yourself up for failure like that. Pin head ass." Dev said cutting his eyes at the them.

I was dead as hell. One thing about Dev, he says the first thing that comes to mind.  Tre was laughing so hard, sound stopped coming out. He was out here looking like a walrus.

"You know shit like that almost makes me not wanna eat. Almost. But I want some Chic-fil-a ."

Just as I about to let this nigga it's Sunday, I noticed Tre to was staring hard at something across the food court. "Damn. " is all he said.

I followed his gaze and I saw three girls. First thing I noticed was all thick but on who was dressed the most casual was thick as hell. She had thick curly hair piled on top of her head, some grey sweats, and some all air forces.

Even with her wearing sweats, everything fit perfectly. I realize I shouldn't look at another girl, but my eyes couldn't help but wonder. Not to mention I had a feeling I seen this figure someone before. It kinda looks like Zaria from here...

As I was just about to push the thought out of my head but as soon as I saw Candace and Stacey turn around. Then I knew for sure I wasn't tripping.

Stacey saw us first and squinted. Then, she said something to Candace. From there, the person I have looked at finally turned around. It was Zaria , just as I suspected.

I was about to let to let Dev know but he was already heading towards Stacey with his thirsty ass. And I saw Tre looking at Candace with google eyes. I followed them shaking my head. I guess Dev really ain't that hungry. ..