Out My House!

*Recap*

Zaria's Pov

Just as I picked up the phone, I heard a knock on the door.

That's weird, I am not expecting anyone. But then again it might be Ms. Evans. Damn times like this I wish I had a peephole on my door.

I guess it's time to go check to check the door.

I made my way to the front and opened it only to come face to face with the last people I ever imagined would find me, I felt the color drain from my face.

"Well, well , well. Long time no see ." My mother said coldly, with a glare that could slice souls.

How in the hell did they find me?

____________

 Zaria's Pov

I looked at them incredulously, why in the hell are they here? "Why are you here?" I said abruptly, trying to understand just how they found me, unless they did some bat shit crazy stuff like follow me.

"You aren't as good at staying lowkey as you think. Did you really think I wasn't going to find out your ungrateful ass ran away. " Janice snarled at me, with a deadly glint in her eye.

Ungrateful?  Bitch how?

"Imma ask this again , why are you here, you weren't invited." I said with a small strike of confidence, realizing this isn't even their place and they were a long way from home.  

"Bitch don't get smart like you own this place and what not, who knows what nigga you fucking just to stay here." Mikeyla said barging into my place like she oned the place. 

But bitch you can't even afford a section of the carpet. -_-

"Well I am the only one here right? " I said looking around, "Yea thought so. And just because that's all you do to get ahead in life doesn't mean I do it." 

I am not even front like I was cool with them in my place. "If y'all done popping up at peoples places uninvited , go ahead and leave. " I said bluntly, getting pissed.

Janice surveyed around the living room with a scowl on her face . 

"Nah I'm not going anywhere. And you can chill with the attitude cuz baby I'm not the one." Mikeyla said rolling her neck. 

"You must have forgotten how stuff went down last time, don't get cute." I added in quickly. But she knows I will beat her ass like, I already did. Stop being cute.

Why in the hell are they still here?

I felt eyes drilling in the side of my head. I turned and say Janice looking at me with pure hatred. Lord here comes the shit talking. 

 She exploded, "HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT YO UNGRATEFUL ASS HAS ANY RIGHT TO JUST UP AND LEAVE! YOU AREN'T EVEN LEGAL."

"You didn't even want me there! " I began incredulously " You treat me like I am trash, ever since dad died, it got worse. I don't have to deal with it and I won't deal with it, simple."

She got all up in my face. "You are NOT grown. You are my daughter, therefore you still are supposed supposed to be under my roof and do whatever the hell I tell you to do. Got me all around the city looking for yo ass, inconsiderate ass bitch."

"You literally told me you don't want to deal with me. You make it very clear that you don't want me there, I leave, and then it's a problem? That makes no sense. Y'all don't want me there and the feeling is mutual. This is my life not yours.  And I seriously need you guys to leave. "