The Day Off Pt. 1

This chapter is going to seem short, I apologize in advance*****

Dewayne in Media

And Zaria's work outfit in the media

(FWI TO ALL MY DEWAYNE FANS HERE IS HIS REAL INSTAGRAM  @daofficialyoungnew )

Dewayne's Pov

I woke up to sunlight beaming through the window, damn that was some off the best sleep I have gotten in a while. My put a hand over my face then took a blurred glance around the room. It hit me . I'm still at Z's crib. I looked down and saw Z sleeping peacefully, on my chest. I still had one arm wrapped around her but honestly she wasn't this close when she had went to sleep. Not that I minded of course, I didn't but I know she probably is when she wakes up so imma just enjoy it while I can .

I reached for my phone a read the screen, damn it was 10:30. Well looks like I'm not going to school. I lowkey don't feel like going.

I checked all my notifications for instagram and noticed I had messages from Tre and Dev.

Giraffe Neck (Tre) : Mhmm what y'all chirren doing ova there? Ya lil nasties 

SamsungHead Ass Nigga : OO NIGGA WHERE IS YOU LIGHTSKIN, BEADIE BEAD HEAD ASS AT YOUNG BLOOD.? LET ME FIND OUT Y'ALL OVER THERE FREAKING .

Dev over dramatic ass always wants to type in all caps. I shook my head, always wanna assume a nigga fucking .  It isn't even like that ...yet.

I looked down at a still sleeping Zaria. Should I wake her up, I mean I know she sleeping good. 

Everytime I would go to move though she would scoot closer, at first I didn't pay it no mind, but I know is she better chill for she get a definite wake up call , sleep or not sleep.

As if on cue she began tossing and turning. After her doing that for about 3 minutes, her eyes fluttered open and I felt my heart still in my chest, how the hell you look beautiful and you're just waking up ?

Zaria's Pov

I was pulled out of my sleep because I had one of those crazy dreams you know the one you have when you falling. I started tossing and turning and I woke up abruptly. Once my vision cleared I saw I was staring back into the eyes of no other than the very, person who has been captivating my thoughts, Dewayne. 

He smirked looking down at me, I realized just how close I was to him, like I was really, really close. 

All of what happened yesterday came crashing back into my mind. Especially when I asked him to stay I have no idea why I said that. 

He studied me closely , really closely , making me nervous.

"Goodmorning." I mumbled sheepishly, while blushing.

"Morning beautiful." He said in that sexy ass voice boys get when they are first waking up.

Can he stop being fine for just a little bit...

I realized I was still basically wrapped in his arms, snuggled into his chest, maybe I should move. 

WAIT WHAT TIME IS IT? WHY DO I SEE SUNLIGHT?

I slid away from Dewayne and reached for my phone.  mean he actually let me go , but I saw a mischievous glint in his eyes. 

As I went to check my notifications and Dewayne got up and headed towards my living room.

I read the clock and my jaw dropped,  nigga it's almost 11 am.

What in the actual fuck , how did I sleep that long??!

I saw I had hella messages from Stace and Candy.