Where Did You Come from? (Just Dewayne's Pov)

Zaria's attire in media.

Dewayne Pov.

For the rest of the day I ignored Tracy and her little temper tantrum. I'm not going to force communication, especially with her being immature. I would rather give her space and try again later. In the meantime, me and the boys decided to go to the park and shoot some hoops.

After whooping up on Dev, I was now playing one on one with Tre. Just as I went to shoot a three ,Tre stole the ball and dribbled down the court. I know he don't think imma let him score on me.

I bolted after him and just as he took his shot I hopped up and blocked it. Turning around with him not on my heels, I squared up and shot a perfect three.

We kept playing until we got tired. Drenched in sweat, I made my way over to the bench to get my stuff. I needed a shower and a nap. Headed home in Tre's car, Dev abruptly spoke up. "Mannnnn I am hungry as shit!"

I shook my head at him but then realized I was hungry too. We were on our way to to Dev's crib when we saw a diner I looked at Dev.

"Your mom cooking Dev?" I asked, before glancing back out the window towards the diner.

"Man I wish! She taking my little sister to her open house tonight. What about you Tre?"

"Nope, my parents both at work. So our options are McDonalds but that line is wrapped around the building."

I shook my head. I absolutely hated McDonald's so it was never an option for me.

" I ain't tripping, but look there's a diner right across the street! Y'all down to try something new?"I asked.

Tre nodded,"As long as we get eat, I'm green."

Devon then started dancing in his seat like a 3 year old. "Hell Yea a NIGGA bout to muncch! TURN UP!!!!" he shouted Tre and I busted out laughing.

Once we pulled in the parking lot I noticed the diner was called "APPLEJACKS."

"Man we can't go to in there all sweaty and shit. It's goI said pulling my drenched t-shirt over my head and grabbing my towel.

"Oh I do remember this place! My moms ordered food from here before. They're Cajun platter be on point bruh. I heard their burgers smack too. " Devon said, as we walked towards the entrance.

Once we stepped inside, the smell of some bomb ass food hit my nostrils. Damn it smells good . Towards the door there was a girl with some disheveled red hair. She had her down, swiping away on her phone.

When we all walked in and the door closed.  She looked up slightly. "Hellooo and welcome to Applejacks Diner. How many peo- " her abrupt, uninterested voice said and then she looked up and stared at us with her mouth hanging open. Then she licked her lips at Devon while smirking flirtatiously.  Poor Dev looked like he was fighting the urge to throw up.

She hopped up and grabbed three menus.  "Follow me." she said while staring at us with lust.

"Nahh we good." Tre said backing away from her. Her face fell but then she smirked again. 

"Iight let me know if y'all need ANYTHING else." She said while basically eye raping us. We walked away really quickly.

As I walked I heard a voice say "Welcome to Applejacks Diner" a very familiar voice.

"Ayee ain't that girl from lunch, Wayne? " Tre asked me.

I snapped my head towards the direction of the voice. And it was Zaria. She was cleaning behind the bar with her head down.  Her curly hair was placed into a bun and she wore a black long sleeved shirt with some black pants. I couldn't lie. She looked damn good in them pants ...