Let's Go

OMG 1 MILLION READSSSS ! WHAT A GREAT WAY TO BRING IN 2016! BEST EARLY BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER, THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH ALL MY MISTAKES AND BEING DOWN FOR MY BOOK.

Okay I'm a bit more calm now. But seriously I love you guys so much. And thanks for giving a nobody like me a chance to express a story that I had been thinking about for the longest. It means so much to me .

And I hope you have an amazing New Years!

And now that I've gotten all emotional on y'all lol, back to the book. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Mikeyla in the Media)

Recap*

I hastily drove home, mad . I really wanted him but he is being stingy . Well whatever he try to act lie don't want me for now, but I will get him back, no matter what the cost.

I had a call come in and I saw it was MIkeyla. I smiled, I swear she is always on cue.

I answered the phone.

"Speak." I said simply

*End of Recap*

Tracey's Pov (Still,Lmao I know I'm tired of him)

"I got some dirt on Zaria. " Mikeyla said chuckling on the other end of the phone.

An annoyed scoff escaped my lips as I made a right onto the next street.

"Yea I know the basics on her. Like she ran away from home." I snapped "Anything Else?"

"I know for a fact also she got fired from the diner she used to work at called Applejacks. But I ran into her the other day." Mikeyla said quickly, "We had a slight scuffle she got a few cheap shots, but overall she really wasn't doing shit."

Okay honey, you and I both know she basically laid yo ass out the first time y'all fought and I know f a fact you ain't got hands. 

"Yea okay." I said sarcastically, "But I don't really care anything about you getting your ass beat in a confrontation, I need details , that's what we originally agreed on . So if you don't have any information don't hit up my line." I finished rudely. 

Mikeyla was lowkey annoying as hell and a certified hoe. But she helps me keep tabs on that bitch Zaria. As well as finding out any dirt that I need on someone, if I don't want to go look for it myself.. I wouldn't exactly call it a "friendship", but hey she could believe whatever she wanted to believe. I benefit from it so why not? But everyone knows she and her momma are hoes.  I guess it runs in the family.

"I can fight excuse me. "Mikeyla said defensively. 

I am so done with her ass, wasting my fucking time.

"Okay so I'm hanging up now." I said bluntly.

"Wait wait wait! Okay don't hang up." Mikeyla pleaded. 

I rolled my eyes, "Okay then what is it you have to tell that I don't already know."

"Um I noticed when Zaria was leaving after our altercation she got into a car. Yea I remember now it was a Grey 2014 Lincoln MKZ. " She began .

My face went super straight . " And I should care about this why?" I said honestly uninterested. 

"That's what I'm tryna tell you , damn!" Mikeyla said snappin. She better watch her damn tone ."Anyways, it's a clue because she didn't ever have a car prior to that . Her friends have cars she is the only one who didn't and I know for a fact that wasn't a car that one of friends own. So where ever she is and whoever she fucking with staying with got some type of money. "