Date Night Pt.I

(Stace's outfit in the mm.)

Narrator's Pov

Outside of downtown Stacey is dancing around her house in her shorts and a shirt. Fresh out a long shower, her messy bun flapped all over the place as she jammed to Drake and Future.

"CUZ I GOT A REALLY BIG TEAM ,"she belted out the house with her icy white beats covering her ears, blasting "Big Rings" , "AND WE NEED SOME REALLY BIG RINGS, WE NEED SOME REALLY NICE THINGS, BETTA BE COMING WITH NO STRINGS. BETTA BE COMMIN WITH NO STRINGS . WE SOME REALLY NICE THINGS WE NEED SOME REALLY BIG RINGS , I GOT A REALLY BIG TEAM! MAN WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.!"

She was completely in her zone, munching on some hot fries when she got a message.

She sighed annoyed but her mood changed when she saw Dev's name with a text message attached on her lockscreen .

Dev'sUglahh 🙄:
Imma come get you around five what's yo address ma?

She looked at the clock and saw it was almost time for him to come. "Damn I ain't even gotten dressed yet." she said shaking her head .

But since she knew there was no backing out she texted him her address and rushed upstairs to her room, to finish getting dressed .

Stacey's Pov

I rushed upstairs heading into the bathroom to do something to my hair. It clung to her back, still damp. For the first time in a long time, I actually felt nervous. It's not like I been on a date lately, shit I'm even sure of what I should wear. And for me trust, that is not normal.

I decided to put some lose curls in my head and apply light makeup; some neutral gloss, lashes, eye linear and concealer. I realize it was a date, but since I was unsure of where we were coming specifically, I decided to keep my outfit simple.

Just as I finished my hair, I got another message from Devon.

Dev'sUglahh 🙄:
Be sure to dress nice. I should be there in the next ten minutes.

Oh lord. Well I guess I might as well wear a dress. I put on some perfume and headed back to my bed glancing at the black dress laying thee. It was just a simple bodycon knee length dress. It wasn't my first choice, but you can never go wrong with black. I slid it on, along with my heels and took a quick glance in the mirror. I was impressed, I looked good, even with a last minute outfit. I put in some simple earring.

Thankfully, I finished with a few minutes to spare . I grabbed my pink clutch and stuffed my wallet, key, phone inside. In case I got cold I picked up a matching pink cardigan.

I have no idea where he's taking me but I know if he try any crazy shit I will put my gucci shoe so far up his ass, it won't even be funny.

I made my way back to the living room, and sat down on the couch . I wish my mom was here but she was working at the Hilton until 11. I had already talked to her about the date, since I pretty much tell her everything. She said she wanted to here all about it when I got back but of course since black mama's don't play she said I should be home before 10:15 at the latest. And she is dead serious, knowing her she will call the house phone just to make sure I'm there and if I'm not, I don't even wanna think about it.

But I can't complain because at least she's giving me past 10. In a few months I may even the 11 o'clock mark. I was scrolling down my instagram, when I saw car lights come from the driveway. Then someone blew a horn.

And then I got a another message from Devon. "I'm outside."

I headed towards the door. I didn't want him to come to my door. I told him to hit my line when he pulled up, for personal reasons.