The Start of Big Things

Zaria's School Outfit in the Media)

*November.*

Narrator's Pov

Zaria has been working successfully gotten her apartment together , as well as going back to the shed in the park to collect all the remaining parts needed for her to finish building the Camaro . She had been working diligently one day out of the week adding one piece by piece. As far as her friendship with the girls it was stronger than ever. And surprisingly her and Dewayne have truly became bestfriends. Zaria was a little more open to talking to him, but she still get's really nervous around him. And while her feelings seem to grow stronger the more things seem to shift.

But with all of that being said we still have our antagonists, Mikeyla, Tracey, and Zaria's Mom (Janice) are still trying to get whatever the can on Zaria's living situation anad why she seems to be well off. Needless to say they are becoming ruthless , making snide comments. But in actuality the didn't have enough information to even carry out their plan thus far. So as you can imagine Tracey has gone even more bitter seeing Dewayne look happy with Zaria, knowing whether she was willing to admit it or not, they would make a great couple, and the way he smiles at Zaria sometimes makes her remember a time when she could make him as happy.

But she is still determined that she is future wife of Dewayne Johnson . And no matter how good of a couple they may be , the ain't have "nothing on" her and him. So even though she didn't have a concrete evidence, she was growing tired of seeing her and him together all giggly and shit. It was time to get back they were before and get rid of Zaria once and for all..

Zaria's Pov

I had just finished up my breakfast that I brought from McDonalds that I bought as I was headed towards school. As I took my last sip of OJ , I finally pulled up into the school parking lot.

Once I found a parking space I parked I got out the car and locked it, heading into school. I wasn't as early as I usually be, so by the time I made it in the school and went through the metal detector, I headed straight to class.

I made my way to my first class. When I got inside of course everyone was just standing around , talking, waiting until the Mr. Mosby came in.. When I started heading towards my desk, I felt people staring at me making me slightly nervous. And on top of it Dewayne was already sitting down his usual spot, which was the desk directly next to mine. Even though he is my bestfriend , I get so nervous whenever I'm around him. Needless to say the feelings I had fr him in the beginning are very much still there but have increased to a certain extent.

As soon as I slid into my seat I felt him look over my way. He was looking a exy as ever. His hair grew out from his waves to having curls . How is it that someone gets more and more sexy each day? I just don't understand it.

I decided I would have to be the one to speak first, since I feel him smirking , I didn't keep eye contact for too long. since I might end up melting into a puddle.

I cleared my throat and spoke, " Goodmorning."

Dewayne's Pov.

I ended up coming to class early , just to see if I could get a chance to see Zaria before class even started. And also cuz I'm hype as hell, basketball season is in full force . Finally my favorite time of the year. We have had 3 games so far and we've been undefeated . And to make things better we have game today and varsity gon take win home when they go against Memorial . Goal of this season is to get my team to district. It feels nice to be on the court , and be back point guard.

I was just waiting at my desk , when I glanced over at Zaria's desk. Usually she would be one of the early people . No lie I was ready to see her again. In this past 4 weeks she opened up to me just a little bit more . And we talk every other day. A couple of days ago I finally stopped denying the fact Zaria is always on my mind. It's crazy since I hadn't even noticed her that long, but when you think about it it's been about 4 months since I met her. And in those 4 months I've found myself being captivated by her presence. And it's been 2 months since I was caught in a fake ass relationship. I don't even want to give any names since she isn't relevant in my life anymore.

But the more I spend time with her I realize two things, she is truly a great person , beautiful inside and out, and two I want her to be mine. Badly.

I know it's a little soon, and I haven't been out of a relationship that long but , I can't help it. But I know a couple things for sure, I don't ever want to be back in that situation . But Zaria is nothing like Tracey and I'm not going to ever treat her like she is. But my thing is Zaria is different and never in my history of liking a girl, have I literally been able to connect with a girl like I did with her in such a short period of time. She isn't a gold digger and has a hard working mentality and I can respect that.

But it's not only her personality that has me, it's her beauty. The killer part is no matter how much she tries to stress she isn't all that , but she is. From her addicting hazel eyes , free-flowing long hair, and beautiful smile Trust me that sexy ass body of hers doesn't help anything either.

My thoughts were cut short, when I heard someone slid into the seat beside me. Once I was able to smell that familiar perfume, I knew without a doubt it was definitely Zaria's fine ass.

I looked over at her , unable to keep the smirk from spreading over my face. She looked over at me and said "Goodmorning."

"Look at you strolling in all late. I mean I know you're a senior but damn." I said messing with her.

She just gave me a look. :"But I wasn't even late though, was I?" she said confused, raising a eyebrow.

I laughed at her confusion "Nah, I'm just playing babygirl." I said .

Zaria looked at me in shock .

I guess she thinks I said that on mistake, but I didn't. I returned her stare waiting on her to say anything before she could the class bell sounded cutting our conversation short.

"What?" she asked with a blush across her cheeks.

"..

_____________________________________________

Okay so this is a slight cliffy . Lmao sorry guys I didn't mean to give y'all a cliffy but hopefully I can do pt.2 tonight before