Something About The Night (Pt.2)

(Tre , Wayne, And Dev) Daddies in the Media .😍😍😍😫

Sorry for the delay .

Zaria's Pov

Lord Jesus give me strength. That boy has to know the affect he has on me . And he loves using it to his advantage. I promise that the entire time he was talking to me, and the way he was talking to me; made me have to clench my thighs together.  Waterfalls was a understatement because honestly I was completely and utterly shook.

He knew he was dead wrong for feeling on me like that with them warm ass hands, and kissing on me with those lips. I can't help but think about how much he is able to effect me, and I'm not even with him foreal.

And even when I did everything in my power not to, I still stuttered. But hey, I mean at least I didn't met into a puddle or start drooling, because I damn near came close. Sometimes my hormones scare me. I be thinking about giving in but I know once I do, I am no longer responsible for my actions; no matter how outtapocket they may be.

He held my hand securely as we made our way into the restaurant. The place was sort of crowded which is to be expected because, everyone in Houston knew their food is A1.

He was about to go ask the hostess at the front for table then all of a sudden someone yelled out; "Boy if y'all don't get y'all late asses over here so we can eat!"

Instantly I recognized it was Devon loud ass. I laughed pulling on Dewayne's arm, tugging him in the direction of the table.

"Like yo garbage disposal head ass wasn't sneaking and eating my snack after practice , shut that shit up. My nigga you ain't know I could see you? Knowing that big ass head of yours already got its own gravitational pull. Irregular polygon ass head got you looking like something outta Cyberchase. " Dewayne said smacking his lips as we finally made our way to the table. 

Well Shit.

  "Aw Hell." Candace said shaking her head, "The shit already starting." 

"So we coming out the gate with the shade tho?" Stace said looking appalled. 

Tre had a thoughtful look on his face "I mean when you really think about it, he got more of a  head like sum off of Dragon Ball Z. Head got you looking like a melaniated Krillin. Head like Piccolo. -"

"Chill its too early for this shit." Candace said out of breath from laughing.

But Tre was still staring at Devon's head, in thought.  "I got it. my nigga got a head like Jaybo. Nigga if you don't get yo "Light nigga, dark nigga, faux nigga, real nigga ,rich nigga, poor nigga, house nigga, field nigga, still nigga, Looking ass on somewhere."

"TRE!" Candy said , flicking him in his head.

"What,I had to finish my thought. Baby he know he be setting his self up to get fried." Tre said nonchantly.

"Aye not too much on my baby -" Stacey said hiding a laugh, but she straightened up in her seat, so I already knew she was finna add on the bullshit. "Wayne and Tre you already know what the fuck going on, you can get the flame anyday. Wayne you look like a great value version of Kronk from Emperor's New Groove and Tre you built like Melvin off of Madagascar -"

Devon had been sitting in thought this entire time but he spoke, "Don't worry ma, I got this. Watch daddy handle up on the lighweight," he said as he wrapped an arm around Stacey's waist and smirked.

"Now Wayne, since you stepped to me first, you get a exclusive invite to this BBQ my brother. Head constructed like a stale ass, off-brand slice of bread.  Face like KD and Lebron been playing one on one from ya eyebrows all the way down to ya chin, stop playing with me. Got a head like Eduardo from My Foster home for imaginary friends. Looking like a teenage version of Tyrone from The Backyardigans. But you know what, I'm not gone go too heavy on you cuz you actually brought some heat."