Making It Official Pt.1

*apartments in media that Zaria and Heather visit*

WOOOOHOOOOO OVER 100k reads !!! Oh Ma gawddd this is amazing ! I love you guys so much! LIke really y'all make me happy ,. Originally when i was writing i didn't think the book would get far but this is a blessing and i love that you guys love it. I try to be different and relate-able  so you can enjoy the book more. I hope i did that for y'all.

And before I promised to give my girl NewMommy014 a shoutout! Go follow her a read her boook. I really like the book betrayed by someone . It has a lot of plot twists and defiently needs more readers. So Please go look .

Now finally read , comment, vote and enjoy this new update.

Zaria's Pov

After my conversation with Ms. Evans, she suggested that I stay with her overnight . Since I don't have school tomorrow it shouldn't be an issue. I just hoped I didn't get lost.

"Follow me I'll show you to where you'll be sleeping so you can put your stuff down." she said walking up the stairs, with me following close behind.

She lead me to the nicest guest room I ever seen.

"This is the guest room!" I gawked, "It looks like I could be a master bedroom

"This is the guest room!" I gawked, "It looks like I could be a master bedroom."

"That's because I put a lot of effort into furnishings all parts of my place. I even want my guests to feel welcome too." She said proudly.

I feel so outta my element. I have only ever dreamed of seeing a room like this let alone sleep in one.

I guess she saw my face and busted out laughing. "Get used to it. As a black woman, I try to look out for my sista's, allow them to get access and the insight they need to flourish."she said flashing a smile my way.

She helped me put my stuff down. I walked around the room taking everything in.

"Okay you go ahead and get comfortable. Your bathroom is the door right across from this one. Feel free to freshen up and get ready for dinner. The WiFi code is written down on the nightstand. Tonight I'm making Broccoli and Chicken Alfredo and Garlic knots. Hopefully you brought your appetite!" she said.

"Thank you so much for doing this for me. I don't know how I will pay you back. But I will..that's a promise." I said confidently.

She raised a brow at me and laughed. "No need I told you I would do this for you and I meant it .This isn't some I owe you, I don't want you to pay me back. That's final." She declared.

"Nahh of course imma pay-

"Nope I'm foreal. Now get settled dinner will be ready very soon." she said as she turned and waltzed outta the room.

****30 minutes later*****

I walked out of the shower and I can't tell ya how much better it made me feel . That was the most relaxing shower I've had in ages , and I think its because I don't have to rush and make sure the house is clean and food is cooked.