Crunch Time

Tracey in Media ))
Narrator's Pov

Tracey decided to arrive a little early trying to make sure she got the seat right next to the birthday boy. She made she sure looked her best, putting some wand curls in her hair and wearing a fitted blue dress in order to match Dewayne. She wanted to make sure she did everything possible, to make tonight a good night for him since she knew that there was some disruption in their relationship. She knew he loved her she and they had been together this whole week, but he wouldn't have sex with her at all. No matter how hard she tried. She began to worry her ability to keep him all to herself.

The last thing she wanted to do is lose him, especially to a girl like Zaria.

Tracey's Pov

Today is my baby's birthday! Even though, we are on the best terms right now, I think we are on the way back to normal. I was giving him my undivided attention without any interruptions.

We are literally one semester away from graduation and I know there that he's clamping down on everything that involves his next steps. Who knows, he may get noticed by a college team, and even go to the NBA. He has a bright future ahead of him! I couldn't wait to be a NBA wife and travel all over the country with my husband. The life, the status, are slowly coming into my grasp I was beyond excited!

I smiled as I pulled up into the parking lot and decided to apply Dewayne's favorite lip gloss . I was wearing a dress Dewayne brought me because I wanted us to match when we took pictures tonight. It was mid thigh and showcased my legs perfectly. I paired it with some gold heels, a mink jacket and a Chanel purse. In my trunk, I even have some lingerie that I got specifically for tonight.

Just wait until he sees everything I have planned, I smirked at the thought

Just wait until he sees everything I have planned, I smirked at the thought. Tonight was going to be memorable for sure. It was going to be a day that his mom actually flew in from their hometown in Philly. Since she's never really been here, this would be my first time meeting her I was beyond excited! I knew this would also be a great way for me to prove to Dewayne that I was in the relationship for the long run.

I grabbed his gift and got out of the car. I had decided to buy him a rolex watch that he had eyed on day while we were out shopping. I was able to buy it using the money Javonte gave me.

Speaking of him..I've been avoiding him since Monday. He was getting a little too comfortable, and would try to try to pop up at my house unannounced. I had to do damage control to restore Wayne's trust. I didn't want to get too sloppy, and lose everything I've worked so hard for.

So while I have been tempted to see him again, for the sake of my relationship, I had to get things under control. I didn't want anything to ruin my plans for this week. I'm going to make sure that will erase all the doubt and anger from Wayne's mind and everything would go back to normal.

Then from there I could erase little Miss Zaria from his radar. She wasn't slick, tryna be all up on my man and then play innocent. What she fails to realize he wants locked in with me already and NOTHING will change that. She wasn't even his type. No matter how hard she tries she won't be able to replace me, and I can't wait until he comes to his senses and pays her dust.