A New Outlook

Let me just say I am so excited that LadyK30 deicded to follow me ! And even was I am a big fan . Girlllll her books are amazzzzinnngggg! Check them out for me But anyways back to the story.

Monday
Zaria's Pov

"I came from drop tops and old school Chevy's

Dope boys rollin' through, shittin' on ya heavy

Fifteens in the trunk beatin' down your block

Only 4 years old when Biggie got shot

I remember playing on the block, hanging on the block

Young niggas slanging on the block, getting off them rocks  .."

I groggily opened on eye and dismissed my alarm. I swear I hate waking up early . If the sun isn't up , part of me feels like I shouldn't be either. But since I know I really want to graduate, I reluctantly crawled out of bed. I slept like a baby as soon as I got home and put everything away. Candy stayed kind of late so I could unpack groceries hang clothes in my closet and put my comforter on my bed. Although I'm still not used to having this place to my self, I was excited to have peace and quiet. Being able to wake up and not having to be disrespectful and insulted was definitely a nice change. Not to mention I didn't have to worry about getting up at 4 a.m for an entire household. I actually slept in until around 5:45 .

I walked towards my closet, bracing myself for the light. Damn this light is bright as hell, burning my eyes and shit. Shielding my eyes I went walked over to my dresser pulling out clothes so I take a quick shower. Since yesterday, Stacey and Candace said they wanted to match I already know what I was supposed to wear.

I grabbed all my underclothes and was picking out a backup outfit when I got a text message from Stace.

STACKS 👯‍♀️💅🏾❤️:
Goodmorning Zbear! Don't forget we matching today and if you don't show up matching I'll have to cut you. I lovee you I'm finna get ready to catch the bus and I'll see you when you get there."

I shook my head, she always be threatening somebody.

I went ahead and laid the outfit out. It was a a black crop top, with some black leggings and my favorite custom timberland boots. If y'all couldn't tell, I love wearing timberland's, they go with almost anything!I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth . Right after I hopped right into a warm, soothing shower

As soon as I hopped out the shower, lotioned up and got dressed. I looked at hair and let out a sigh of frustration. Decided just to do something simple, I just put in a half up half down hairstyle. As I was walking out my room I grabbed a jacket along with my bag, just in case I got cold or too self-conscious.
Next, I made my way towards the kitchen. Because I didn't unpack my cookware yet, I wasn't going to be able to cook anything. I grabbed a strawberry poptart and and a box of apple juice.

I walked into my empty living room. I can't wait to for furniture to come so I could finish decorating it! The sooner I did that, the sooner I could have my girls over.

Hopefully after I get home from everything today I'll have my sectional, tv and entertainment center in. I quickly texted Candy letting her know I was dressed.

LikeCandyy 🍭🍫👯‍♀️❤️ : Alright boo. I was already in route to your place. I should be there in about 5 min.

I checked my bag one more time, making sure I had all my homework and assignments before I walked out the door. Making sure I locked the door I took the elevator down to the lobby. Honestly, I can't wait to get my own car. I appreciate being picked up but I don't want her to worry about having to come and get me everyday especially with her having to drive to the heart of Downtown.