I'm Glad You Came

Zaria in Media;)
Remember , sometimes simple is sexy. :)
*Back to the story.*

Narrator's Pov

The gang decided to go out and get pizza after the game. Everyone sat at the same table and they had been laughing from the moment they sat down .But it was evident to everyone around them that they were indeed, coupled up. And with was seen from a mile away whether or not they were willing to admit it to themselves.

But to focus in our main character she was over the edge with the emotions, but one emotion is prominent is nervousness. She had been sitting next to Dewayne and found it hard to stay concentrated.

He was on the edge as well but unlike her decided it was finally time to have some alone time, with Zarai before he went crazy. He looked at her out the corner of his eye.

Dewayne's Pov

I let my eyes trail down her body from a side profile. An outfit so simple , so casual , is affecting my train of thought in the worst way. How can she not know how , much of a hold on me she has or is gaining in the more time I spent with her? Shit is crazy.

I have been half paying attention to everyone else all night, but I would listen whenever Zaria put in her input.

I wanted to have some time alone with her but I didn't want to drag her away from her friends but I see it now, if I don't get her attention she is going to continue to continue to try to ignore me .

It was towards the end and everyone was done eating. When it came down to paying the bill, of course Dev paid for Stace, Tre paid for Candy and I paid for Zaria. They all protested, and of course Zaria said it wasn't necessary and she didn't want to be a burden. She could never be one...ever.

I looked at the clock and realized it was after 8. Not to late.

We all headed out , and to my benefit Zaria walked ended up walking in front of me . I mean no lie I was staring , lil ma was built up hella nice. She had it all, in the right places, I thought as I felt my eyes roam her body shamelessly.

I bit my lip and shook my head, knowing that the longer that I was around her, the harder it is to contain these thoughts roaming around my head.

Just as she was headed towards her car, I grabbed her arm softly.

She jumped and turned around swiftly, "Yes?" she asked in a small voice.

"Take a walk with me." I said casually, smirking down at her. It was blunt, hella blunt, but I wanted some time alone with her.

She looked up at me with a look of pure confusion, adding on to the nerves that so keen she was trying to hide on me.

I looked at her expectantly, and she cleared her throat looking down, making me smirk. "Please." I said giving her the puppy dog eyes.

She sighed, and I already knew I had her. "Okay." she said still with that uncertainty still evident in her voice.

We ended up talking an alternate way towards the parking lot, a place I discovered while coming here on my own once.

It was a awkward silence so I decided to I decied to get a conversation started.

"So you finally decided to come to of our games, what did you think?" I asked her with a cool , smirk .

Her features relaxed as a small smile played on her lips. "I mean..." she said sighing. "It was alright, I guess..." She said in a light tone.

My face scrunched up. Like nigga. -_-

"Foreal?" I said managing to keep some of the disappointment out of my vice, but some of it still seeped through.

She looked up at me and busted out laughing, it was only then it clicked in my head that she was just playing.

The Chase. ( REVISING)(Urban)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara