FML

(Mikeyla on the side)

Zaria's Pov

How could someone possibly hate me that much? I could see if I was trying to make a move on him but I wasn't!

I ran down the hallway with tears blurring my vision. I stopped once I got to the library. I went it and headed straight to the back. Once I sat down, I just thought about my life. I been picked on since I started school and the shit was getting old.

I don't remember doing anything wrong to Tracey or my mom. Yet no matter how much I try to be left alone and be happy, people just want to fuck with me. As my tears fell freely down my cheeks when I heard footsteps. I ignored them, hoping no one would see me. But then I heard someone say my name "Zaria?"

I looked up to meet the eyes of my two best friends  Candace and Stacey staring at me with worried and relieved eyes. I teared up and looked down but then I felt them of both hug me. I broke down for a little while and they just stayed with me. Stacey ribbed small circles on my back and Candy hugged me back super tight, consoling me. That made me feel a little better and after a while, I stopped crying so hard. 

Candace spoke first . " Look at me Z-bear."

I lifted my head up and looked at her, she smiled.  "Look you should not let insecure people like her change how you view yourself. I know you with the society we live in and your environment it's hard to love yourself. But that's something you have to practice. You are beautiful! Tracey goes out of her way to be mean to you because she envies you and sees you as a threat. Trust me if she didn't, she put so much effort into making you feel low. And she isn't the only one."

How could I possibly be a threat? 

Then I spoke . "I didn't even do anything to her, or anyone! It just seems like everyone is against me, and I hate it."

Stacey then spoke up: "Tracy big foreheaded ass is salty because you are genuinely likable. You don't have to try, there are just some ways in which you are better and she doesn't know how to act mature and accept that. Plus she has a lot of insecurity when it comes to her boyfriend. Whether she admits it or not it just sound like she jealous and petty.  She need to get her ass beat."

"I'm saying next time she decides to spread her gingivitis everywhere I'm punching her in the throat. Candace seethed.

I just sat there thinking maybe they are right but...  still life would be easier if I just...

Candace cut on my thought process by speaking. " Nope ending your life ain't an option and that's final" she said reading my mind.

"Please do not ever, ever cave the urge to self harm. You gotta value yourself and protect your energy. People are going to want to hurt you, they are going to disrespect you, but you can't let them have power over you. You can't let them win. No one else should have agency over you but you." Stacey said firmly while grabbing my hand and giving it an encouraging squeeze.

How did they know I was thinking that?

"Because I can look at your face and tell. Trust me it's not worth it. You deserve a chance a life and you deserve joy. I believe you can get that, but that's not the way.Candace pleaded with teary-eyed.

Stacey let go of my hand and gave me a tight hug."We love you more than anything and it kills me to see you upset. But you can't let people hating on you make you want to end your life. Take time to work on your healing and build up your confidence I hope you can start that journey because overall it help you in the long run. And I'm here through it all."

"Even tho it may seem hard just keep your head up. If you take one day at a time and work towards healing, blessing is gon come your way." Candace said confidently.

I nodded.

"Can I get a smile because I was super worried about you. Got me over heard in my feelings and shit imma bout to mess up my eyeliner." Stacey said sniffing.

I gave a small smile and shook my head. She is something else.

"Girl shut up this ain't about you." Candace said laughing while wiping her face.

"Shut down." Stacey said smirking

They looked at me and I tried to keep my smile from growing. They decided to keep going.

"Shut left."

"Shut right."

I couldn't help but laugh. They are too much sometimes.

"Thank you for coming and checking on me. I don't know what I would do without y'all in my life." I said hugging them again.

" You probably would be bored all the time. And you wouldn't be able to sit back and laugh at me roasting the shit outta these hoes." Stacey said matter-of-factly.

"TRU. We love to see a good roasting session!" Candy said giggling.

We all laughed and continued talking until the bell rung. As we all walked out the library hand and hand, I realized they were right.

I am going to try to keep my head held high...  and stay away from Dewayne. 

---

Luv y'all guys and Merry Christmas Eve. !

Look for another chapter. ;) be sure to vote and comment!