Guess Who? (Pt I)

My cover was created for me by the wonderful and talented @ItsLexyLynn !!

Thanks so much love the cover looks awesome.

Authors Note****

But anyways back to the story.
___________________________________
-The Next Day-

I exited a limousine in a custom made , strapless, fitted, ballroom gown , made by Michael Costello.

Hair flowing freely I was escorted down the walkway, only illuminated by the moon and stars.

I looked around trying to figure out where I was ... and all of a sudden I heard chanting.

I tried to focus in solely on the chanting alone, hoping to understand what they were saying..

I walked skeptically forward , taking note on as how I got closer they chanting became more understandable.

I was actually surprised when I realized they were chanting my name. I couldn't understand why but I keep walking until I reached a big red curtain.

It was the only thing separating me from the chanting, and I felt my ears pop at how loud it was up close. I reached forward to pull them open when all of a sudden they were abruptly pulled apart to reveal ..-

Zaria's Pov

My eyes popped open.

I reached for my alarm clock to see the time . 5:30 a.m stared back at me in digital blue letters. Damn, I hate when you wake up before your alarm goes off , then you spend the rest of the time desperately trying get those extra minutes in before you really supposed to be up .

I'm not even gonna try to go back to sleep because I know as soon as I really get into it, I won't get to enjoy it. It's okay my beautiful bed, I thought as I hugged my warm , comfortable sheets, one last time, I can't wait to get to you, no one can keep us apart.

I say that to my bed every morning, and trust me I mean it. I finally got up and just sat on the edge of the bed, rethinking the brief dream I just had. It was strange to me, since I had no idea where I was, or where I was going. And the roaring crowd, it felt so real...I wonder what it means. And before I could even find out where I was, I just had to wake up. Perfect timing.

I turned on my light and walked into my closet. I went ahead and grabbed my outfit for today. I decided on some blue high waisted jeans, cream colored cropped sweater, and some vans. I grabbed my shoe box and walked out the closet. Laying everything on the bed, I turned and walked into the bathroom.

I almost slipped when I walked in

I almost slipped when I walked in . When I finally got in last night and talked to Stacey and Candace I lazily decided to take a bed, I guess all the water didn't stay in the tub.